Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
taeja71 said:
You could try contacting the seller and seeing if she has the shirts you are looking for and ask if she could sell them to you via Buy it now. just a thought.

I did that, she doesn't. :guilty:

well time for me to go to work. boo i'm leaving about 30min earlier than normal. my boss is home from vacation but he's off again today. i hate when he sees what time i leave my house *sigh* oh well at least it's friday! have a great day everyone!!

:banana: :banana: Could it be we'll hit the 8,000 mark before we leave?! :banana: :banana:

Blackunicorn said:
Kerry--

Disney Outlet (kids)

Disney Outlet (adults)

They also have create-your-own tees on sale for $7.99. Hope that helps. I have a discount code for 10% off, OUTLET10, if it hasn't been mentioned already.

Dawn

Thanks. I saw those. Just not what I want. I know, being picky. The design your own tees have one size for kids XL. A large he could wear but not an XL.

Bummer. Have you tried going to the mall yet? What about the Disney store?

I know I'm going to start going into freakazoid mode soon for this trip. I'm not a good planner. :crazy:

I'm starting to get very excited about this cruise. I think my mid-deck 6 location is great too. I use to hope for a bump to Cat 10 but really hope I stay put now, think location is better than having the extra bathroom room.

Also, anyone know about the rain forest room? Think way back I heard you could spend 15/day to use it but not sure if you needed to get it for all days or just the one sea day think I might have time for a sauna. If I even have that right, what all do you get out of it?

ReallyFunMom said:
I'm starting to get very excited about this cruise. I think my mid-deck 6 location is great too. I use to hope for a bump to Cat 10 but really hope I stay put now, think location is better than having the extra bathroom room.

Also, anyone know about the rain forest room? Think way back I heard you could spend 15/day to use it but not sure if you needed to get it for all days or just the one sea day think I might have time for a sauna. If I even have that right, what all do you get out of it?

We are too! DD says she been dreaming about it!

ReallyFunMom said:

I'm not familiar with the rainforest room. I'm trying to do a DIS search right now, if the search works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter