Disney Wonderful Worlds

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru

Has anyone played this yet if you were able to? In my app store it still says "pre-register" with no release date in sight.

Bumping this because I’ve now received the email and downloaded the app but when I start playing there’s no info on how to get the bonus that you’re supposed to get from pre-registering. I can’t find any info it just launched straight into the game.

I did hear about Disney's Wonderful World and from the commercial I saw it's a wonderful game and I liked the fact you collect characters to add to your own Disneyland or Walt Disney World park and it has Disney and Pixar characters in it too. What Pixar characters are featured in Disney's Wonderful Worlds? Are the Onward characters featured?

Bumping this because I’ve now received the email and downloaded the app but when I start playing there’s no info on how to get the bonus that you’re supposed to get from pre-registering. I can’t find any info it just launched straight into the game.

The bonus might show up when the game launches and goes through the motions

There should be an envelope on the right of the screen that contains the gifts. Some of them also come through the game play.

I'm enjoying the game. Its a fun diversion. No need to pay for powers if you are patient.

I'm really enjoying this game, probably too much since I've already hit the level limit twice (first over the weekend, when I finished Level 300, then again today when they added I believe 20 levels and I blew through those in about an hour). I'm also at the point where I need two more keys to unlock Cars Land but there are no more tasks to be done, so I have to go back and change the look for previous attractions and decorations to get more XP. Hopefully they'll keep adding to this game quickly, because I have really been hooked by it.

Tried installing it but it appears to be identical to any/every other match-three 'scape game (Homescape/Gardenscape, etc) game out there. Collect tokens, open an area, fix an area, and so on. Just with Disney characters. Probably like that Disney vacation game that I keep seeing ads for but refuse to check out.

So I'm probably 3/4 of the way through Carsland, then the long buildup to collecting enough keys.

Here's a question, if anyone has figured it out yet. Once an area is built, is there a way to quickly identify which decorations/attractions/etc have an outstanding task to complete without having to tap and open them all? I know that some of the decorations had two to choose from, and those were the ones I had to go back and tend to in order to be able to gain enough experience points to continue leveling up towards additional keys. What's the fastest way to identify these areas?

Thanks!

Just hit the new level cap, sitting at level 19. Strange how they added 2 guest quests for Cars Land but only 2 quests each of the 4 total are available.

I’m further behind than many here. Stuck at level 142 because the yo-yo keeps freezing and not moving then I run down the turns and the game is frozen, I have to close out and lose the life. Has anyone had similar problems and found a solution? i don’t want to uninstall and reinstall and risk losing my progress, especially as that doesn’t sound like a solution for this type of recurring problem at different stages during the level. I was also really annoyed that I lost all my lives the other night when I ran the update. Hopefully they run some more updates to fix this glitch without deleting my lives again.

I’m further behind than many here. Stuck at level 142 because the yo-yo keeps freezing and not moving then I run down the turns and the game is frozen, I have to close out and lose the life. Has anyone had similar problems and found a solution? i don’t want to uninstall and reinstall and risk losing my progress, especially as that doesn’t sound like a solution for this type of recurring problem at different stages during the level. I was also really annoyed that I lost all my lives the other night when I ran the update. Hopefully they run some more updates to fix this glitch without deleting my lives again.
happened twice to me, cleared the level but then it freezes and doesn't progress, and lose the life AND the item bonus. Two different levels on different days.

happened twice to me, cleared the level but then it freezes and doesn't progress, and lose the life AND the item bonus. Two different levels on different days.
Same. Happened to me a few times on one of the levels. Then when they added some new levels yesterday, one wouldn't clear for me. I finished the level but it froze when completed several times. Then two times Mickey's bonus thing wasn't increasing, no matter how many red balloons were cleared. It seems these people aren't too on top of things. It seems that they rushed this one out, with the game ending at level 300, then they added in a handful of levels and now I'm at the end again. Already. The game is, what, two weeks old? How are you already screwing up and halting progress for players? Also, these repeated difficult levels that they are using like shiny items to hold players' attention until they get their act together are pointless. Why are they only worth 200 coins? I'm at 6 keys and don't expect to get to 7 any time soon at this rate. This whole damn thing is so convoluted. It's bad enough that the Gameloft's Disney's Magic Kingdoms game is being programmed by interns. I hope this isn't the same case here, too.

Just hit the new level cap, sitting at level 19. Strange how they added 2 guest quests for Cars Land but only 2 quests each of the 4 total are available.
It's their way of artificially slowing down the game while they're scrambling to get their act together over there.

I sent a few messages to the help chat over a few days as I updated all the errors I was receiving and finally got back a response saying not to send messages that way as it looks like spam. This only frustrated me more! Why have a chat style help system if you only want one message that you’ll respond to later. All others setup like that let you chat rather than wanting a compiled one off response the way you would usually do for a feedback style contact form.

I sent a few messages to the help chat over a few days as I updated all the errors I was receiving and finally got back a response saying not to send messages that way as it looks like spam. This only frustrated me more! Why have a chat style help system if you only want one message that you’ll respond to later. All others setup like that let you chat rather than wanting a compiled one off response the way you would usually do for a feedback style contact form.
It seems that most games have switched over to this format. There used to be a way to send an email, but now it appears that they are changing over to this chat feature, which seldom if every yields a response.

So far I'm not really enjoying this game. I'm stuck at level 78 even though I've cleared it twice because the game froze. And this had happened at previous levels.
Also, I didn't have good experience with Jamcity. I played one of their game. What was supposed to be a strategy play became "luck" play.

So far I'm not really enjoying this game. I'm stuck at level 78 even though I've cleared it twice because the game froze. And this had happened at previous levels.
Also, I didn't have good experience with Jamcity. I played one of their game. What was supposed to be a strategy play became "luck" play.
Same. Already bored with this one and will most likely be uninstalling it shortly if they do not get themselves together. How do you release a game when you only have a few levels ready to go and no sign of being prepared to support and advance the game? Rookie mistakes here.

Oh, and those challenge levels that are supposed be holding our attention until they finally decide to add levels? So happy to be playing to fight the levels only to earn... zero points? W.TF, folks?? Seriously, why does Disney continually work with amateurs in the game app world? First Gameloft and now JamCity. Lovely........
Screenshot_20211024-072723_Wonderful_Worlds[1].jpg
Overall, I truly hope JamCity discovers this thread (hopefully it'll grow to enough pages to be discovered) and has their interns trolling the page, just as Gameloft has done with the DMK thread. Then they will see how frustrated players already are some two weeks into their awful game.

Last edited:
Same. Already bored with this one and will most likely be uninstalling it shortly if they do not get themselves together. How do you release a game when you only have a few levels ready to go and no sign of being prepared to support and advance the game? Rookie mistakes here.

Oh, and those challenge levels that are supposed be holding our attention until they finally decide to add levels? So happy to be playing to fight the levels only to earn... zero points? W.TF, folks?? Seriously, why does Disney continually work with amateurs in the game app world? First Gameloft and now JamCity. Lovely........
View attachment 616011
Overall, I truly hope JamCity discovers this thread (hopefully it'll grow to enough pages to be discovered) and has their interns trolling the page, just as Gameloft has done with the DMK thread. Then they will see how frustrated players already are some two weeks into their awful game.

Perhaps they underestimate players' skill

Anyway, I quit. Tried again, cleared level 78 for the third time, and again it froze.
I don't have patience to keep trying for a game that doesn't work.
I quit DMK because I felt it demanded too much of my time. I thought this game could be the replacement to DMK. Too bad.

I left them a long bad review on app store. And the game has rating less than 3. Hopefully they'll fix all the problems.

Perhaps they underestimate players' skill

Anyway, I quit. Tried again, cleared level 78 for the third time, and again it froze.
I don't have patience to keep trying for a game that doesn't work.
I quit DMK because I felt it demanded too much of my time. I thought this game could be the replacement to DMK. Too bad.

I left them a long bad review on app store. And the game has rating less than 3. Hopefully they'll fix all the problems.
I left my 1 star review yesterday. Can't believe how badly these dopes dropped the ball on this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter