Disney Workshops

Selseyk

mouseketeer
The theater club at my high school is going to Disney world this January to do workshops. Has anyone ever done these before and what are they like?:mickeyjum

Hey obilive! My name is Olivia too :-)

I have never been, but my band friends are going in March and they get to record music. Then they'll synchronize it with a Disney movie! Sounds cool.

Are you doing something like the "YES program?" If not, what exactly is a "workshop?" Thanks!!

Hey obilive! My name is Olivia too :-) I have never been, but my band friends are going in March and they get to record music. Then they'll synchronize it with a Disney movie! Sounds cool.

OMG that's so cool! I'm actually a band geek myself! Where do u go to school?

Are you doing something like the "YES program?" If not, what exactly is a "workshop?" Thanks!!

A workshop as in like a class that we spend time with people who work at Disney and oblive is actually my roommate haha but I don't do band. I do musicals and sing and stuff haha :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter