Disney World Performers

Hi :) I was wondering if there is a program or a way to meet and talk with performers (dancer/singers/actors) at Disney World. When I'm old enough I'm planning on auditioning to be a dancer or singer and it's always been a dream of mine to be able to talk with a cast member who has experience and to talk about skill sets and experience. Thanks for you help in advance :)

Hi :) I was wondering if there is a program or a way to meet and talk with performers (dancer/singers/actors) at Disney World. When I'm old enough I'm planning on auditioning to be a dancer or singer and it's always been a dream of mine to be able to talk with a cast member who has experience and to talk about skill sets and experience. Thanks for you help in advance :)
Locate the tech booth at each show you see (go early in the day,) and right at the very end of the show, tell the the producer your request.
No guarantees, but (s)he might be able to set something in motion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter