Disney World Pin Trading since COVID

So about pins- we bought pins for the kids to trade. the ebay post said they were legit (i know, i know- you get what you pay for- but these were not that cheap). well shockingly they weren't authentic - i mean they cannot be. they do not look legit at all - colors are off, some are missing coloring in certain areas- you've seen them before- you know the drill. But now what? scrap 'em? Or trade anywho and let the CMs scrap 'em? This was a just meant to be a fun side attraction thing for the kids- we are not trading for valuable pins here. But the kiddos were kinda excited about it so...
You can contact eBay seller directly telling them you believe they are fake and a lot of sellers will refund you before they get delisted even if there are no returns.

If that route doesn’t work I would suggest you process a return through eBay. It’s called “opening a case.” Why should you spend $ on fake merchandise? Even if seller has no returns policy I do believe eBay will protect you if item was not as described. This also helps eBay cut the rating on the seller so they won’t be listed high in searches and less people will fall for the scam.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter