Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Is anyone else still no able to make more than 1 park reservation? I spent two hours on the phone this morning and they couldn't correct the issue. I am beginning to get stressed out it will not be fixed before non-resort guests can make reservations.
Yep. I am feeling super frustrated. I have tried everything multiple times. The refresh refresh refresh trick. Deleting my one res and trying again. Booking starting with the last day. Logging out and in. None of them work. I have dialed IT literally 100 times and I just get the all circuits busy message.

We have three reservations, 14, 4, 14 nights. Was able to make reservations at the park for two on my kids (don’t have extra ticket issue) for 14, 4, and 13 days, but not for my wife daughter and myself because of extra ticket that I want to disappear but can’t. CM I spoke to said should only be able to do 14 days total. If they only opened up the park booking for 60 days at a time, that would make sense. Opened it up for the next year plus, which I have multiple reservations, and expect a resort guest to “hope” there are park reservations for the next year doesn’t make sense. Up to 14 per stay makes sense.

You probably know this, but the CM you spoke with is wrong. I have 23 days over 3 trips. Once the CM removed my orphan 2-day base ticket, I was able to make all of the park reservations with ZERO issues (I have an annual pass). It's the extra tickets that are causing problems.

DH and I (both platinum AP) each have 24 days booked (5 in July/Aug; 5 beginning of Nov; 8 over Thanksgiving; 6 January).

A chat CM told me yesterday morning that there is a 14 day total limit, even though I told him a lot of people have more than 14. He didn't state where that info came from.
A phone CM later told me there is NO limit. She said the chat CM was wrong.
Was the phone CM able to help you get past the 14 day total limit?

Yep. I am feeling super frustrated. I have tried everything multiple times. The refresh refresh refresh trick. Deleting my one res and trying again. Booking starting with the last day. Logging out and in. None of them work. I have dialed IT literally 100 times and I just get the all circuits busy message.
Exactly the same here. I actually got through to IT last night, and after 3-1/2 hours on hold, all I got was them opening a ticket and telling me to keep checking in the mean time in case it gets resolved across the board. (She was pleasant and friendly, so not knocking the CM.)

Greetings!
We have 2 trips.. one in August (Poly DVC) with 9 DPH (08/12-08/18) and one that was just modified today - after 3 hours on hold - to October (CBR) with 7DPH (10/29-11/04). Yesterday I was able to make all PR for the August trip no problem. Today, we were only able to make 1 PR for the October trip. When we look at the Availability calendar it's all green, but when we go to make the reservations it tells us there is nothing.
Is this because the number of days on the tickets (see first reservation) do not match the number of days in the parks?
Does the system not understand to 'roll' over the unused days? Sorry if this has already been asked. Thank you!

Anyone still seeing the calendar greyed out? Or just me? Because I’ll call later if I have to.
Mine is still grayed out. Talked to IT earlier today and they could not help me and stated they were putting through a ticket for my account and I was to check back and try making the reservations every once in awhile as they will be addressing. Nothing yet and I have a feeling it will never be addressed unless I call again.

Reading through the thread and seeing IT creating ghost accounts and moving things around to get the system to just make a reservation. Seems like Disney IT really messed this up and it is a complete disaster at this point and I doubt they will be able to do across the board fixes as it appears the fixes needed are manual manipulations at the account level at this point.

I'm wondering how long it will take to get ahold of a CM. I have been calling all day and either get a busy signal or "all circuits are busy, please try again later". I am not impressed with Disney so far in their reopening plan. I predicted to my wife that it would be a soup sandwich, Disney has not disappointed.

They really do need to fix the multi ticket/annual pass problems before they open up the system to the next group - I’ll keep trying but if I can’t get enough park days - I’ll either shorten my trips or cancel outright -
It’s crazy! It should go by resort days

You probably know this, but the CM you spoke with is wrong. I have 23 days over 3 trips. Once the CM removed my orphan 2-day base ticket, I was able to make all of the park reservations with ZERO issues (I have an annual pass). It's the extra tickets that are causing problems.
I know that. Unfortunately they couldn’t or didn’t know how to remove them.

I'm wondering how long it will take to get ahold of a CM. I have been calling all day and either get a busy signal or "all circuits are busy, please try again later". I am not impressed with Disney so far in their reopening plan. I predicted to my wife that it would be a soup sandwich, Disney has not disappointed.
You more than likely will not be able to get through today due to the backlog call volume. I started calling them around 8AM and after about 150 calls finally got through and then waited just shy of 3 hours to talk to somebody in IT. Wish you luck and hope you get somebody in IT who is actually helpful as it is very hit or miss reading through the thread.

Editing to add to use 800-848-6413 and not any of the 407 numbers. Was able to get right in and on hold using this number.

Last edited:
Do we think this will be fixed for guest with resort days before it opens for more people Friday?? PANICKED
I would think they wouldn't open anything up until this is all fixed. They'll just run into a ton of more issues with the next launch. I'm sure we'll all get the days we'd like but waiting is a pain.

I made more than 14 days of park reservations this morning but the longest consecutive length was 8.
Thanks for the info! I specifically asked the SM if she meant 14 per visit or 14 for our entire MDE bucket. She said total. Ahhh the joys of the consistency of data.

OH MY GOODNESS - I have been on hold for 2 hours to IT from the UK and then got disconnected because my mobile phone provider cut the call off as i had gone over my credit limit, being on hold for 2 hours has cost me almost £200, this is an absolute nightmare. I do not have a land line, can't access web chat, get no reply to emails and I am still stuck at one park only for a 14 day stay. I AM OFFICIALLY DONE!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter