Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Just staring at pink castles and getting "all circuits are busy, try again later" on the phone for resort modifications ☹
I'm afraid to do my resort modification before the park reservation---was afraid it would mess something up...will you post if the cast member says anything

How many page numbers deep do you think this thread will go until:

- Someone gets a reservation for one day?
- Someone gets a reservation for the entire trip?
- Yourself gets a reservation?

I finally got my top bar but when i click park pass system, it just sends me to the info page>:(

TA friend spoke with Disney: >>
Just spoke with Disney. They are having "magical enhancements" this morning for modifications of 2020 packages as well as the new theme park reservation system. No ETA on when the system will come up. :(
Ugh!!!!!!

So I've been able to refresh my plans without going back to castle, but just not seeing anything that remotely resembles selecting parks yet

I've had the page load three times without the top bar. Twice showing no tickets and once with tickets. No reservations yet...

Bruce

Going to preface this by saying I know there are bigger, real problems in the world and this is not one of them, but come on Disney!

They never gave us an official time to make park reservations, they had vague wording about how this whole thing will work and implied that everyone can make reservations for trips over a year out all on the same day. Fully knowing their notorious IT issues. I'd like to think Disney can hire some of the best, smartest people out there so I really can't imagine a world where they did not expect this to happen today. I guess they just don't care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter