Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Question for those who are in the know - what the heck are TAs doing right now? With multiple bookings and stuff to handle how do you prioritize all that? I'm doing insane right now waiting but do they stay up too for their client(s)?

(sorry if this is unrelated!)

Man I'm gonna be furious if the reservation system doesn't go live until like 5pm ET 😂
This would be bad for my plans to make up this lack of sleep with a nap later. I really did try to get some rest tonight, but only made it about 3 hours.

Question for those who are in the know - what the heck are TAs doing right now? With multiple bookings and stuff to handle how do you prioritize all that? I'm doing insane right now waiting but do they stay up too for their client(s)?

I read somewhere that TA 's weren't going to be able to book parks for their clients since a health acknowledgment is contained within the reservation system that you have to agree to before finalizing. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

My TA only had a few clients with current reservations (who plan to keep them). They offered to make park reservations if they could, but most of us wanted control of this to ensure we got what we wanted. This will be more complicated than trying to get rare dining reservations.

I read somewhere that TA 's weren't going to be able to book parks for their clients since a health acknowledgment is contained within the reservation system that you have to agree to before finalizing. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Nope, that's right! You have to sign a terms and conditions, so legally you have to do it yourself. They got out of this mess, though mine is waking up to deal with my resort stay first thing.

Noticing a navy blue background when you refresh the res. pages on desktop before it loads the current screens. Is the res. system supposed to be having a navy blue background? Are these glitches of the coming page?

Noticing a navy blue background when you refresh the res. pages on desktop before it loads the current screens. Is the res. system supposed to be having a navy blue background? Are these glitches of the coming page?

I just saw that as well!

At least we're not seeing the castle (yet)!
:laughing:

giphy.gif

YOU DOUBT THE MOUSE'S POWER?!?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter