Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

DO NOT USE YOUR PHONE - will want to be at a PC
Couldn't agree more! I don't know how many times people are advising this and yet apps are still being checked. Please, please check all this on a website as you may potentially be late to accessing the system if you're still trying to view all this in the app. I don't mean to sound rude but no-one obviously wants any of us to not be able to get a park reservation x

So i was looking at the page to be sure all was linked. finally found the little icon for tickets with the section for the people in my plans. I show mine is linked but my daughters is not showing that she is linked. She definitely has an AP that is currently active. I know i made fp back in nov so the tickets had to be linked. our resort reservation is linked though, just not here ticket. hmm, i think she did get a new ap that started right then.
she is still sleeping of course and i don't know her log in info anymore, or even what to do if I did have it. just got a new laptop so thought that'd be great but all saved passwords and stuff were on the old one. now not sure what i can do other than just wait until she finally reads my text. not gonna be happy if we miss anything. she's gonna be booking for herself and her husband i guess so hopefully she'll be up before it actually goes live and it's something she can fix. hmm...

I just checked Chrome on my Android phone, and I can see the availability calendar and the Disney Resort Guests button.

I think using a phone will work, as long as you use a browser, not the app.

So i was looking at the page to be sure all was linked. finally found the little icon for tickets with the section for the people in my plans. I show mine is linked but my daughters is not showing that she is linked. She definitely has an AP that is currently active. I know i made fp back in nov so the tickets had to be linked. our resort reservation is linked though, just not here ticket. hmm, i think she did get a new ap that started right then.
she is still sleeping of course and i don't know her log in info anymore, or even what to do if I did have it. just got a new laptop so thought that'd be great but all saved passwords and stuff were on the old one. now not sure what i can do other than just wait until she finally reads my text. not gonna be happy if we miss anything. she's gonna be booking for herself and her husband i guess so hopefully she'll be up before it actually goes live and it's something she can fix. hmm...
If you used to be able to make fastpasses for her; I think there's still a decent chance you'll be able to make this for her. I spent over 2 hrs on the phone with IT this weekend because a few weeks ago 5 of the 11 in our party weren't showing as linked and/or their tix. They were able to fix it. but literally the next day they disappeared again. I didn't have it in me to call back so I'm hoping it works out.

Hi everyone - went to mde on laptop, chose disney park pass system and only get the info page. What should u see there - a link to reserve?

@brockash Yikes, getting someone on the phone could be pretty impossible! I wonder if could be they show up in her account and she can do the booking. Now we did have a trip booked with fp for May 30-jun 6 and had fp booked already, of course we had to cancel. I think she made all the fp's for us. so it was linked at one time, maybe it is still showing linked in her account and not showing in mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter