Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Did ANYONE get park reservations? I haven't read this whole thread yet.

Can we say it crashed if it never worked in the first place? Does a tree falling in the forest make a sound if there's no one there to hear it?

When you see the dwarves page "This page is temporarily unavailable" that probably does not mean we crashed the site. It probably means Disney is working on changing that page. Just be patient. Disney said the system would be ready today.

Can we say it crashed if it never worked in the first place? Does a tree falling in the forest make a sound if there's no one there to hear it?
no on yet, at least on here

Managed to sign back in after getting kicked off, than navigate back to the Park reservation page when it was missing, just to find that it still only has information showing on my end and no live calendar as of 7:17.

Haven't seen anyone confirm they got reservations.

Time traveled back to 2018

View attachment 502953

Looks like I got sent back even further:

OrtkuMi.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter