Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Got through to passholders help line. Sorry, "reservation system is not live yet, later today." When please, "later today." WHEN????" "Later today." The most rude Cast Member yet? Like she was gloating!

Okay I will try later.......can't sit here all day. Might as well feel frustrated getting something done

Going to preface this by saying I know there are bigger, real problems in the world and this is not one of them, but come on Disney!

They never gave us an official time to make park reservations, they had vague wording about how this whole thing will work and implied that everyone can make reservations for trips over a year out all on the same day. Fully knowing their notorious IT issues. I'd like to think Disney can hire some of the best, smartest people out there so I really can't imagine a world where they did not expect this to happen today. I guess they just don't care.

About 5 years ago they gutted their IT department and hired replacement workers from India at much lower salaries. Not saying they had stellar IT to begin with, but I can't imagine that it has helped things.

I dunno...I just feel if I call now to modify my resort...with all the IT problems they're already having...I can really see a cluster$%#$ when I'm finally able to do my park reservations on-line---since I don't know when I'll actually be able to do my park reservations...sorry...thinking out loud...

This is crazy....up early, I know nothing about IT and even I knew having everyone make a reservation for the next year+ would not work, I can’t even get tickets for two of my children at this time, so I’m only able to make 3 out of 5 of us reservations anyway, and now stuck waiting to do that. For what? Why didn’t Disney just call and tell me to cancel? It would have been much easier.

I'm glad I'm actually working this morning and didn't have to wake up just for this nonsense. I had low expectations that this would work correctly first thing.

I have 3 browsers with pink castles on them. I got signed back in on one and then it signed me back out just as quickly and then the castle reappeared.

I can get to "my plans" on one device but then theres no header and nothing to work with still a pink castle after 15 min on laptop

I have four devices and once 7 am hit, all went to castle and 28 min later, still on castle and haven't been able to log back in since just before 7am. awful. Not unexpected but as large as Disney is... there are no words.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter