Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

They did though, to travel agents. I am a travel agent and we spent hours training on Friday and were told EXACTLY what to communicate to our clients. We were told to email our clients and tell them that they need to be ready to go at 7:00 AM eastern time today, and that they had to do this due to a new legal waiver that would pop up that they had to attest to. So I have multiple clients on right now, texting me, pissed.
I was also told about the need to confirm a waiver for park reservations yesterday on chat wit CM. He volunteered the info and said that is why park reservations had to be done on website.

I'm not even angry, just to say for the record. I already figured it would have issues at 7am. I'm just chilling here with a cup of coffee being silly passing jokes from things I saw on the news about the latest computer hacks in the world with DH before he left, that is the coping mechanism, but don't need one since I'm not even mad :rotfl2:

The almost in orbit page. Looks promising. It auto-refreshes every 30 secs. But it seems to take 1 min to move the countdown 30secs

I have to admit I expected this - 90s computer technology and waaayyyy too many of us on multiple devices AND a new reservation system???? So we shall sit and wait.

From my TA within last five minutes: " Was told by Disney Cast Member that same system that runs the hotel reservation system runs the theme park reservation system and both are under "magical enhancements" at this time. No ETA on when the system will be available. Also, they have closed the phone queue for mods."

A few min ago I got the login screen, put the correct info in and 3 times it told me incorrect name or password and sent me to the pink castle. The info is NOT incorrect.
I had this too! I then changed password and it’s Long Live Cinderella Castle again! I thought I remembered my password wrong. :sad2:

I am now in "My Plans" and see all of my stuff - but there is NO OPTION to select or reserve Parks. The MDE Pull down Menu still shows:

Disney Park Pass System
Learn About Theme Park Reservations

When I click on it - it takes me to the page with the step by step process that nobody can do yet...

Frustrating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter