Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Making a dining reservation just sends me back into orbit. And my orbit countdowns are just sending me to a castle page when they reach zero. So. Much. Fun.

How do you get into orbit mode? I haven't seen anything.
I had a castle on my phone and my computer. My computer let me get a dining reservation which made me get to the log in page. However then I looked at my phone and it went to a log in which went to orbit with a timer. :confused3 I am at a 9 min countdown timer with orbit now.

i didnt even have to make the reservation. got to the times clicked the time and when it asked for who was coming i hit back, and then was able to go to the parks reservation page with no issues!

Checked back after taking a moment away and got right in and got what we wanted for September. Now someone is considering switching 2 park days. I'm like, "NO! Don't touch them now!"

Start over in a new incognito browser, go to Disney's website, click dining reservation, search a time in July for 2 people, when it shows availability click make a reservation, then log in, then click cancel reservation, then go up to the MDE drop down menu in upper right corner and click Disney parks pass system. Then click Make reservation.
this needs to go on the first page

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter