• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Got my plans as well. 8/5 - 8/11. Anyone seeing days / parks not available?

All reservations made now waiting on hold to find out if I have a room to go to. Btw phone message has changed to open and modifying 2020

Every time my orbit time ends it just goes to a blank screen. Wahhhh!!! Tried on 2 different devices.

ok.... will only let me do 3 days, even though we have APs AND resort reservations for more than the three days it will let me book UGGHHHHH!!!!!!

Big thank you to whoever figured out the DS dining res trick. It got me right in and i'm all booked!!!!!

planecrazy63 said:
One trick if you can't sign in - Go to "make dining reservation", find a date and time that is open - click to make it. It will ask you to login, cancel once logged in and tada you are good.

This avoids the castle

Bless you for this info! After nearly two hours, my DH’s laptop was able to sign in and we are proud holders of 10 park reservations! Whew, might add some Irish Cream to my coffee. Cheers!

Are you able to even make dining reservations? Is it only some restaurants? I tried this when I was going crazy trying to login and the couple I tried didn't seem to be taking reservations so it never moved to the login screen . (Finally got in on DH's laptop - just curious how this worked.)

This has probably been posted already, but I was NOT able to get in using Safari on my iMac. I got a white page.

I WAS able to use Chrome, and successfully book parks.

Me too. Was cruising through my reservations and then when I got to my 4th day suddenly all parks were sold out for all the days....I only have 3 of my 8 days reserved.....

ugh. Hoping it's just ANOTHER glitch.
Is everyone getting no parks available for everyday?

Same here - was able to make 1 park ressie and now every other day in our 5 night stay week of 8/27 is "sold out" saying;

One or more parks are not available for Disney Park Pass selections.

thank you thank you thank you for the dining tip! I was able to get everything I wanted except for the last day of my vacation before it said no availability, which I will just keep stalking!

I tried the dining trick and incognito tricks and keep getting the white page when I click on make park reservations

I'm in!! Made reservations for Sept 17-27th. I went back to the main wdw go screen, selected "reserve dinning" and selected any reservation available. once I selected a date and time the page required me to sign in. Lodged in successfully, then selected "cancel" before making the dinning reservation.

I then went to the "disney park pass system" and the blue button on the right hand side "make a disney park pass reservation"... after than I was in.

I took screen shots of the reservations just in case .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter