Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Thanks so much for the dining res trick, worked like a charm! For reference, Wine Bar George and Frontera Cocina are two taking reservations that you don't have to scroll too far for :lovestruc

Anyone with a resort package able to reserve a park? It keeps acting like I don't have tickets, but it's a PACKAGE. I booked a resort with multi-day park hopper tickets. I'm aware park hopper won't work, but I have valid tickets.
I did. Have a resort with park hopper tickets and was able to reserve parks In August.

anyone have a tip for logging in? I got logged out during the crash and haven't been able to get back in, even after waiting for the spaceship countdown-- I'm stuck at the castle.

Currently waiting and I had a quick question sorry if it has been answered elsewhere before but you can only make theme park reservations for the duration of your hotel stay correct? I have a 5 day ticket and a 7 day reservation, I am assuming I would have to pick days to reserve theme park reservations during that time?

Only for days of your resort stay. I tried just as a test, and it would't allow it.

No problems making my reservations though. Got right in, made them, and out. All showing in MDE.

Glad I didn't get up early for all the mental anguish many here have been putting themselves through.

FOR THE FOLKS WHO STILL CAN'T GET IN. I was in an endless loop. Tried the dining trick, that still didnt work. Only thing that worked for me (and it worked on both safari and chrome) was going into an INCOGNITO browser.

you can access an incognito browser on a PC by pressing CTRL-SHIFT-N

When it opens, follow the instructions below posted by unveilmyeyes

unveilmyeyes said:
Start over in a new incognito browser, go to Disney's website, click dining reservation, search a time in July for 2 people, when it shows availability click make a reservation, then log in, then click cancel reservation, then go up to the MDE drop down menu in upper right corner and click Disney parks pass system. Then click Make reservation.

I did the trick with making a dining reservation to get logged in, then copied and pasted the link to make a reservation.

that worked. You seemingly MUST be signed in prior to going to the reservation link.

Still have the castle are you sure its up friends stat they got a cout down page and it crashed after hitting 0
Just got in and reserved are park passes for 4 days we are there one park for each day Cant wait to go any idea of the percentage there allowing in each park for each day

AP holders and it will only allow me to make 7 days of park reservations--we are there 8 days. How do you rearrange your schedule--I can't even find any listing of the park reservations????

I looked a the calendar and they are both showing green (available). May be an issue with your linked reservation and/or tickets? Child under 3?
I was able to make a reservation for one day, then all them became unavailable. Shouldn't be an issue with linked tickets - everything is on MDE (we have a Disney package w/ tickets and we have active APs).

Made a significant amount of my reservations for my November and December trips. But it is no longer let me make one for a middle of the trip on 11/4 at Magic Kingdom. It says I have reached my limit. Anyone with hotel reservations have limit issues?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter