• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I didn't need any tricks. At 8:15 I logged in, went to the new reservation page, clicked the button to make theme park reservations, went to a countdown page and was finally able to make my reservations for august. No problems whatsoever

What’s incognito? A browser? Can we get it from App Store?
It is a browser that ignores cache, cookies. Right click on the browser tab at the bottom of you computer. You will see "New InPrivate Window" for Edge and "New Incognito Window" for Chrome.

Finally got it to work. My mac, even with chrome incognito, would not get me beyond the orbit page. I eventually used my work computer with Windows 10 + chrome incognito. Got everything we wanted for our trip from Sept 19-25.

Start over in a new incognito browser, go to Disney's website, click dining reservation, search a time in July for 2 people, when it shows availability click make a reservation, then log in, then click cancel reservation, then go up to the MDE drop down menu in upper right corner and click Disney parks pass system. Then click Make reservation.
This worked perfectly, thanks! Is anyone else getting odd reservation times? For example, my Epcot entrance time on November 28th, is 11:00 am. No other options.

Just trying to understand this correctly (I don’t pick dates until June 28 since offsite so I’m reading for tricks).
My current tickets are dated tickets for August. But we are now going in April. So when I go book my April dates at I going to get error messages and it won’t work?
that's what I'm seeing.

Our dates were originally Dec 17th for 6 nights. BC it's DVC I was able to change them during the "ticket shutdown of 2020" for Dec. 9th BUT my adult kid's tickets were still "dated" with a valid start date of Dec. 17th NOT Dec. 9th since we couldnt change it.

The system will NOT let me book park days for Dec. 9th for all 4 of us - it will let me book me and DH since we're APs but not the boys.

and it won't let me book for Dec. 9th OR Dec. 17th..

I keep getting a broken OLAF!!

Are you able to even make dining reservations? Is it only some restaurants? I tried this when I was going crazy trying to login and the couple I tried didn't seem to be taking reservations so it never moved to the login screen . (Finally got in on DH's laptop - just curious how this worked.)

Only DS restaurants are available to be booked online. I just searched on main dining page, choose one and it made me log in to book it.

Thanks for the work around - I could make 3 reservations out of 5 but it seems to think that those were my 3 free ones from my AP and does not see my reservation - which is clearly on my account

After being stuck on castle page, I entered the site in a new tab to make a dining reservation at Disney Springs, made a random one and was able to log in that way. Got to reservation page, waited with countdown (roughly 15 minutes) and got in! Got all my reservations... was actually able to reserve 3 parks with my 2 day park hopper! :duck:
Thank you this! I was able to get in this way too. No orbit timer, not castle, not waiting. I had 3 other devices open with various count downs and timers, but this is what worked. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter