Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I am getting this. I think I have them all reserved but never seen a confirmation button and doesn’t show in my plans??

Attachments

• 68366214-3907-4759-971A-39488EFC8F06.jpeg
    68366214-3907-4759-971A-39488EFC8F06.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 24
I have a 14 day stay and 14 day tickets but it will only let me book 10 days. Has anyone heard of a cap? I’ve not seen it mentioned.

I am but looking at the availablility calendar it is completely grayed out. So (fingers crossed) it just means the res system is having an issue. I was able to get one of our seven days in October but after that there was no availability at all for me. About that time, posts started showing up here describing the same experience.
Make sure you toggle to "Disney Resort Guests." I'm seeing all four parks as available for resort guests and nothing for ticket holders. They are likely just waiting until next week when non-resort guests can make reservations.

SAME HERE... this is absolutely ridiculous.
I'm getting this same error. We have platinum plus AP's that don't expire until the end of April 2021. I was only able to book 3 days for our September trip. We also have 2 trips in April (at SSR) and each time we get a "Not so Fast", Note the Issues with These Guests error message. All 4 of us in the party have the Platinum Plus AP's that expire after the end of booked trips and we're unable to book beyond the 3 days that I booked for September. :(

My original 2 devices were still on pink castle from 7 am this morning, decided to use a third ipad, went right into my sign in, let me sign in, put me in the orbit countdown status, started at 5 min and progressively counted down from there adding 30 seconds here and there, finally got to zero, went to a blank page but from there i managed to get back into my plans and into make a park reservation and it let me book all 9 days for May 2021. Now all i have to do is buy a separate ticket on June 28th for my check out ”10th” day since i only had 9 day hoppers from my cancelled May trip.

I was able to get into all my chosen parks for July 19-26th All 8 days I was able to get admission, it never said I hit my limit. :thumbsup2

Those getting Orbit resetting time. Don't touch it! Don't refresh!
Mine counted down and reset like 4 times between 12:00 and 9:00 but after the 3rd reset when it was at like 11:09 again...it all of sudden got me in...so a complete countdown is not the goal...just it flipping to park pass reservation system is !!!

I was able to book 7 days: 2 of my 4 day july trip, and 5 of my 9 day september trip. then it tells me i reached my pass limit. so frustrated!

Anyone using Safari give it up and try Chrome. Once I did that everything worked fine using the dining page work around. With Safari, I never got past the blank white screen, even with private browsing.

For those who are showing no availability for park reservations, do you have the Disney resort guest bubble clicked or the theme park ticket guest. You need to highlight the resort guest bubble to see availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter