Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Thank you for the dining reservation trick, it worked like a charm.
For those having trouble with this.
1- Go to https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/
2- Hover on Things to do and click "All restaurants"
3- Make a reservation for ANY restaurant, I just chose a random date in August. Once you select a time, it will ask you to log on.
4- Once the reservation is made go to the "Disney Park Pass System"
5 - Click on the Blue Link that says Make a Disney Pass Reservation
6 - Pick your date

Hope this helps anyone that is having a problem.
nope

for anyone having trouble--- on your phone if you go google disney world dining reservations it will load the dining page with times. select any time and it will prompt login. from there you can click the waffle and see my disney experience with the park pass link. I got right in, no castle, no spaceship queue.

Got all our dates in September! THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH!

For struggling Mac users, don't use Safari! It doesn't work. Someone else said use Incognito on Google Chrome and that worked for me :) So glad to have company while we waded through the pink castle mess haha

Yes-- it seems to be only allowing length of stay per NIGHT instead of per DAY. For our July trip, we are staying Sunday through Friday, so 5 nights, six days and only allowed 5 days of park reservations. For our September trip, we are staying Saturday through Tuesday, so 3 nights, 4 days, only allowed three days of reservations. . . . GRRRRR!

I was able to pick 4 days of parks for 3 nights (on three separate DVC point stays). But I got mine around 8:40, seems like more bugs and issues are cropping up now. Might be fixed soon?

Has anyone had luck booking for something beyond when their AP currently expires but within the time period of the extension???

Only for my booked stay the first week of September. When I tried a random day in November for giggles I got as far as picking a park and when I tried to confirm I got Olaf.

anyone run into a limit on the days. I have booked 10 days and it says I've reached my limit. I thought it was 14 for annual passholders?
Yes, same problem here. Have to call I guess? Phones aren't working though. :(

Phone is blank now.....no sound at all.
I got all circuits busy the first time, busy the next time and now nothing at all.

Managed to get in on my phones samsung internet browser in private mode, (after being in orbit on the computer and when the timer would finally be up, it would go back to the castle). I had to enter my sign in credentials about 10 times, but once it accepted them , I went to the theme park reservation section and it allowed me to make all 6 days.

For those who are showing no availability for park reservations, do you have the Disney resort guest bubble clicked or the theme park ticket guest. You need to highlight the resort guest bubble to see availability.

It's showing that as I'm trying to book the park. I successfully booked three prior.

I was able to get to the park pass selection system and it let me make 3 reservations but now it says I have reached my limit. I have a resort reservation attached to MDE. Any workarounds for this?

Yes-- it seems to be only allowing length of stay per NIGHT instead of per DAY. For our July trip, we are staying Sunday through Friday, so 5 nights, six days and only allowed 5 days of park reservations. For our September trip, we are staying Saturday through Tuesday, so 3 nights, 4 days, only allowed three days of reservations. . . . GRRRRR!

I have a 7 night reservation and was able to reserve 8 park days. We all have APs but my son has an 8-day park hopper. I used his MDE account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter