Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Only for my booked stay the first week of September. When I tried a random day in November for giggles I got as far as picking a park and when I tried to confirm I got Olaf.

Our September stay is right around the time ours expires. They expire 9/5 and we were able to get 9/5 and somehow 9/6. The minute I look for 9/7 it now says that it can't find our tickets. My hubby after waiting an hour on the phone got someone but all they could do was put a note on our account to extend our tickets and that would appear sometime before the parks reopened. Who knows by then if we'd even be able to get a reservation for 9/7 let alone any of our days for our November trip. And of course we are WAY too far out to even be able to renew our passes.

I got it to work making a fake reservation at T-Rex! First week in Sept. It was painfully slow, but eventually worked.

okay I need help. We have 13 days onsite booked with 10 day park tickets. I was able to get one reservation but now it says everything is booked (late sept so i know things are open). I can make reservatios for my husband and myself but not my mom or 4yo daughter. I checked and they have linked tickets and hotel stay (daughter is with me and mom has her own room). WHY?!?!?!?! I have tried on my account, my husbands, and my moms. Its the same on all. My husband and I can get reservations but not my daughter or mom. Anyone else got around this issue?!?!

I was able to make reservations for our next trip (Sept) but then was only able to make 1 reservation for our January trip before it showed limit reached. I had 1 day left of entitlements from the first trip (didn't book for our last day) so was able to make a reservation for 1 day in the 2nd trip. AP so we should have more days available but it just seems to not recognize the 2nd trip for booking entitlements.

I was able to book half of my November trip before getting kicked back out. What I didn't know is that you cannot book a party of people with different pass types. So i have to book the AP people separate from the people with day passes 😤

finally sorted! Thought I was going to be out of luck! I think I was one of the first on here to be in orbit but it had signed me out by the time it reached 0 and loaded so then it sat on the castle page. Signed in via the dining reservation to avoid the castle page and rejoined the queue. 15 minute countdown appears to be 30 as it does each 30seconds twice. Phones and ipads don't appear to be able to load the reservation system as both my ipad, mums ipad and iphone all loaded the page with just the links on the bottom of the page and no actual reservation system. Thankfully I also had my laptop in orbit and that eventually loaded. I hope this helps some people out.
Good luck everyone and those of you who have managed to get through, I hope you got what you wanted. Enjoy the rest of your days everyone.

I have a dvc res in august and got all 9 days park passes scheduled , but I have a SOG res in September with two rooms and the res is built in MDE. One room for someone not on our august res will allow park pass booking but the other room that has two of us that we got our August booking days Says I have reached our booking limit and I thought with valid hotel res there was no limit. Anyone have this type of issue? I believe it is so pointless to try to attempt a call right now with the current situation this morning.

Has anyone had luck booking for multiple trips? I have an AP and multiple onsite resort reservations. Could make park reservations for the first trip but none of the others, even though AP is valid then.
I was able to book for 3 trips, but once I hit 22 days it wouldn’t let me book any more and said I had reached my park pass limit. Maybe a glitch? I will keep trying to get my last 3 days.

I tried one of the Disney Springs readies - still got the castle - so I give up - have a Sept trip and Dec trip - both DVC with AP - so frustrating!!!! I’ll try later but if I can’t get any park days - I’ll probably cancel and ask for AP refund...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter