• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

One trick if you can't sign in - Go to "make dining reservation", find a date and time that is open - click to make it. It will ask you to login, cancel once logged in and tada you are good.

This avoids the castle

A million thank you’s!!! This is what finally worked for me after two hours of looking at the castle! I could cry tears of relief. This thread is the only thing that got me through that stress! Booked all 6 days of our October trip. All parks were available. On the plans screen it appears that there is nowhere to change or modify your park pick once you are confirmed, just as an FYI. Thank you again for the dining trick!!!! I really cannot thank you enough!

The work around got me in, still saying not available from Sept 1-5, I’ve been trying every which way... I was able to book 8/30 and nothing else. We are on a package, all 4 same room same ressies

Don't lose hope people the system is working! Definitely use the "back way" dining method via Chrome Incognito mode that's how it worked for me on a mac laptop!! We're staying 11/27-12/9, but we're just going to the parks 11/30-12/8 and I was able to book every day for the schedule we wanted. :) Thank you for all the tips people!!!!!
It is not working for a lot of us who have AP's and resort reservations linked. Getting in to the reservation system is not the problem, it keeps telling us we can only book 3 days but our reservations are much longer than that.

Has anyone been able to get a hold of Disney on the phone I keep calling won’t work pls give me the number u called if it did

Has anyone had luck booking for multiple trips? I have an AP and multiple onsite resort reservations. Could make park reservations for the first trip but none of the others, even though AP is valid then.
Same problem here! Only booked 5 days so far so shouldn't have hit a limit yet. All trips linked in MDE.

I have a dvc res in august and got all 9 days park passes scheduled , but I have a SOG res in September with two rooms and the res is built in MDE. One room for someone not on our august res will allow park pass booking but the other room that has two of us that we got our August booking days Says I have reached our booking limit and I thought with valid hotel res there was no limit. Anyone have this type of issue? I believe it is so pointless to try to attempt a call right now with the current situation this morning.
Yup same thing here, I got locked out and it told me I had reached my daily pass limit. It must be a glitch

My daughter has tried everything and still hasn't been able to get our days for October. She has been on since 7 and has orbit running on three different computers

Aargh! Everything I try on my iPad doesn’t work! Chrome, incognito, Safari, Dining hack, etc. When the countdown ends the page just goes blank. Every single time.

My desktop PC is stuck at the castle. So frustrating!

Glad to hear others are having success. I’ve been trying since 7:00 and feel helpless, lol.

Does anyone else notice that the calendar is complete different than the one in the previews? I don't see green or yellow in my days, and i'm not selecting onsite linked reservations or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter