Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

One trick if you can't sign in - Go to "make dining reservation", find a date and time that is open - click to make it. It will ask you to login, cancel once logged in and tada you are good.

This avoids the castle
This was the only thing that worked for me. Thanks!

Start over in a new incognito browser, go to Disney's website, click dining reservation, search a time in July for 2 people, when it shows availability click make a reservation, then log in, then click cancel reservation, then go up to the MDE drop down menu in upper right corner and click Disney parks pass system. Then click Make reservation.

You are a genius, it actually worked! Had to go for a long walk after finally getting through to calm down, but wanted to come back and say THANK YOU!

Well if we can't get in for our October days we may just cancel our trip!

I’m in the same boat here. Now the calendar dates are green, but it doesn’t allow me to make a reservation when I click on any day during our trip. I’m about ready to throw in the towel for 2020.

Curious after the speculation from this weekend anyone have to pick specific time slots for your reservations? When I booked mine, it literally said "arrive at any time" and that's what it's saying in My Plans:

Was tying sine 6:30. Got booted Time outed just before 7am. Read here to use chrome incognito. Used that. After 45 mins with castle was able to log in and got all of our mid sept days (8)!!!! I would have never thought to use incognito.... Thanks to whoever posted that. Disboards has gotten me through many Disney glitches over the years!!! This was by far the biggest. Huge sigh of relief. My trip was with rented DVC points so not so easily rescheduled or refunded. That made today extra important!

So I use the trick and get in and get no a availability even though I have a resort reservation and an AP... what am I missing

Right now the reservation system is very glitchy, but all dates seem to still be available. They are not staggering arrival times like rumored, so that helps too. By the time you get to make reservations, hopefully they will have these kinks worked out.

If anyone get an answer on the limits I would love to know. I just renewed our AP right before the shutdown and have 23 reservation days for hotels but system limited me to just 10 park pass reservations.....

I doubt I will get an answer from a CM when they eventually answer...but if I do, I'll let everyoen know. The wait time on the phone said over 90 minutes...

People who keep getting blank white pages.... did you refresh? Wait? I haven’t had any login issues, it just never loads anything past the blank page. 😣

ETA: i’ve tried multiple browsers, multiple devices, incognito/private and not.
Mine’s doing this too. None of the stuff that’s working for other people is working for me.

Can you only get one “trip” at a time? We have a trip in July and another in Nov. My DH got in right before me and made a 4 Nov dates. When I got in, I made a July date, then it started saying “no parks available” for both of us. After 45 of this, I cancelled the one in July, and it immediately let him finish the November dates. That trip is on DVC points, so non-refundable. Therefore, I’m not willing to cancel those dates to make our sooner ones. Anyone else in this boat?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter