Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

July is my honeymoon trip so I really need help. If anyone knows if you his will be fixed or if they have the line for a manager I can speak to at Disney

This is not fun. I stayed up all night and checked every half hour just to be sure. I think I was one of the first people “in orbit” this morning at about 7:15, but nothing but a plain white screen came from it. Here we are 3.5 hours later, running 7 devices and 3 search engines and 141 phone calls into this, and we’ve got nothing. But now I’m tired.

So frustrated been on the system since 7 am and nothing - tried all the tricks. I just want 4 park days out of seven - getting blank screens. This might be it for the trip
are you on your phone? i got black screens on my phone but it worked on my PC. Try that if you are just using your phone. Good luck!

Ok, got bad advice from member services.

AP expires October 17. DVC reservation for March 12-15. Can’t renew AP until 60 days out. Was told I could still reserve parks today, turns out that was not the case (Only wasted 4.5 hours).

Am I not going to be able to reserve a park until AP renewal?
In same situation. Website specifically stated that AP holders would be allowed to book passes after expiration date since unable to renew currently. Would be terrible if we had to wait several months to renew before we could get our park passes.

Most of us got in by making a dining reservation which then made us log in and we were into the park pass system.
Also if you are looking at orbit and it has a countdown timer....the timer is unimportant. Some got in with lots of time left on their countdown screen :)

JUST SAW THIS. ARE AP HOLDERS HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING MORE THAN 3 DAYS WHEN THEY HAVE LINKED RESORT STAYS OF MORE THAN 3 DAYS?

FYI FOR THOSE WITH AP AND UNABLE TO BOOK THEIR ENTIRE STAY:

My sister just got off the phone with AP member services. The system is going to purge any AP park reservations of more than 3 days!!! She was told that anyone who needs more than the 3 allowed today they *should* be able to add those days on Wednesday when the AP window opens. He did say that some people may slip through the cracks but to be on the safe side I would check MDE tomorrow and make a plan to start the craziness all over again on Wednesday. Sorry for the bad news but hope this help some of you still in limbo!

Last edited:
Hi guys, it won’t let me book more than 7 days. I booked my December trip but not July- do we know if they’re going to change this?

What is the dining tip?
Try to make a dining reservation at an available restaurant with any available time, then it will ask you to log in and there were no waiting screens. After getting to screen where you can cancel, go ahead and hit cancel then click My Disney Experience on top right for the drop down and click plans.

In same situation. Website specifically stated that AP holders would be allowed to book passes after expiration date since unable to renew currently. Would be terrible if we had to wait several months to renew before we could get our park passes.
I was able to renew my Fl res Gold pass this morning, but I am within the 60 day window.

If you have a resort reservation but all days are "sold out" for reservation, what happens?

Then you wouldn't be able to got the park, but you should continue to check because they said availability may change at any time... I imagine as people cancel and modify and change their minds and what not. Plus due to system glitches, additional capacity, etc...

🔥 FYI FOR THOSE WITH AP AND UNABLE TO BOOK THEIR ENTIRE STAY:

My sister just got off the phone with AP member services. The system is going to purge any AP park reservations of more than 3 days!!! She was told that anyone who needs more than the 3 allowed today they *should* be able to add those days on Wednesday when the AP window opens. He did say that some people may slip through the cracks but to be on the safe side I would check MDE tomorrow and make a plan to start the craziness all over again on Wednesday. Sorry for the bad news but hope this help some of you still in limbo!
I really hope that is incorrect.
While I couldn't make reservations for both trips, I would not be happy losing the reservations I currently have.

Is DVC able to help with Park Reservations? If so, I'll try calling them.

They're working on it for us. But be warned it's at least 90mins on the phone if not more. They're still not done getting to the bottom of it.

Also the AP rumor is not true she's checked with multiple people. She said you should keep an eye on them because with all the crashes today she wouldn't be surprised if someone loses a reservation. But no they are absolutely not purging reservations if you have a resort stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter