Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I wish there was a way to help people that didn’t involve them having to give out their log in information :laughing: I’ve got free time and would be happy to help try, but don’t know any good way to do so!

Anyone still on hold after 2+ hours? Music ended 30+ minutes ago but shows I'm still on hold. Called the 407-939-1936 number.

has anyone gotten anywhere with this in the last 30 minutes? 4 browsers, normal and incognito mode, and i can't get any availability for my 2nd park day. and the phone numbers won't even connect.....it's silent for 30 seconds and then the call fails, so I can't even plug my phone in and go about my business while on hold.

This is a 100% "all in mission". lol If possible try your phone ...try your computer...whatever you have!
You need to dial again and again …..I had the same problems with the phone not connecting or being busy. I got thru at 407.939.1936
Time consuming as hell but totally worth it imo Good luck: )

I wish there was a way to help people that didn’t involve them having to give out their log in information :laughing: I’ve got free time and would be happy to help try, but don’t know any good way to do so!
I know! I struggled from 6:59 a.m. until 10:45 and now I am all done and wish I could help everyone still waiting:love2::flower1:

This is not fun. I stayed up all night and checked every half hour just to be sure. I think I was one of the first people “in orbit” this morning at about 7:15, but nothing but a plain white screen came from it. Here we are 3.5 hours later, running 7 devices and 3 search engines and 141 phone calls into this, and we’ve got nothing. But now I’m tired.
[/QUOTE
There has been 3 of us running phones, laptops, and tablets and we've been at it since way early morning. I agree, this is madness.

Should I keep waiting on the castle screen or close out and keep trying to log in?
honestly I don't know if either route is better... I had better luck with trying out incognito screens and trying other ways
JUST SAW THIS. ARE AP HOLDERS HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING MORE THAN 3 DAYS WHEN THEY HAVE LINKED RESORT STAYS OF MORE THAN 3 DAYS?
yes in fact AP holders without resort stays are not able to book today technically

is anyone having issues with AP reservations? We have a trip planned for Feb 2021, AP's expire Jan 2021 (which we plan on renewing).... I'm not sure what to do.

JUST SAW THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD - DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT - JUST WANTED TO SHARE. ARE AP HOLDERS HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING MORE THAN 3 DAYS WHEN THEY HAVE LINKED RESORT STAYS OF MORE THAN 3 DAYS?

We have not been able to book our entire stay- we have two trips and could book one less day per trip than each length of stay (for example, we were able to book 3 park ressies on a 4 day/ 3 night stay and 5 park ressies on a 6 day/ 5 night stay). Others have reported being able to book all of one trip but none of a second one. Some have reported being able to do everything just fine. I have been trying to get through to some live person but I can't even get a busy signal-- just completely disconnects me.

Were they able to help you?
She said APs not being able to book park reservations for ALL of their resort reservation days is a known glitch. All she could do was put in some kind of work order with IT. She said they'd call me, but she had no idea when.

Anyone else thinking is was a really BAD idea for Disney to choose the pink castle to display for all of their IT fail pages? At this point, I am at the point of never wanting to see a castle again!! Trying really hard to not get frustrated with this whole debacle.

I'm still getting no availability for any of my park days beyond the one day it let me book about four hours ago. So frustrating. I don't know what to do. Wait it out???

So frustrated been on the system since 7 am and nothing - tried all the tricks. I just want 4 park days out of seven - getting blank screens. This might be it for the trip
I am getting the EXACT results as you. I have three different screens and all have been in a waiting room since 7am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter