• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I've tried the dining trick, been waiting, spouse is waiting with his account. Nothing! I've had castles, space ships, countdowns, and Stitch :sad2:

I got that same thing earlier today and I just kept hitting the back button. Finally I tried hitting the 2nd day of my trip instead of the first and suddenly all was available.
See the weird thing is this morning it let me book my first day. So that day is all set. I keep going in to get the rest of the days and no availability. Beyond frustrating.

Google Chrome Incognito for the WIN!!! Got the castle at sign in for about 20 minutes. Signed in to orbit for about 2 minutes then straight to selection process. Woot woot!!

I was able to book all 7 days for me. But only 1 day earlier this morning for my daughter? Is it Annual Pass glitch?
I think this may be what’s going on for me...I was able to book all five days for the one member of my party without an AP but only one day for the other three (two with Gold and one with Platinum).

I am in and still can't book the second half of my trip despite having linked tickets and reservations--only the first half, rest shows as unavailable. Got 5 days. Can't call as my phone took a swim and I am waiting for a new one....chat is down or full...sent an email which may get answered....someday

I can only book 3 days, no matter which days they are, I have a 3 day ticket and a separate 2 day ticket for each of us as part of a split stay, no AP

I’ve been seeing the pink castle on multiple different browsers since 8am eastern. Now I wish I’d gotten up an hour early today. Maybe that would have made the difference.:mad:
I honestly don't think it would have made a difference. It seems random. I didn't even start trying until noon and I got in a little while ago and made all my res.

I was getting nowhere for a while (castle or Millenium Falcon on multiple browsers and devices) then I decided to sign into Disney+ on my computer, thinking maybe it would allow me to bypass the sign in for park passes and it seemed to work! Actually it worked on Chrome but not on Firefox, for whatever reason. But ultimately I got in shortly after that, so I'm thinking that may have been the key.

me too. Apparently there is an IT problem. I booked for September 26-October 2, 2020 but could book nothing for March 2021 for the same reason as you.
I was able to get reservations for all of the days of our December trip. Still getting the pass limit message for February. I tried to call the number listed on the screen but only get a busy signal. It's nice to know that I'm not alone.

Two hours on hold, 30 minutes with internet support CM. No resolution. AP with three resort reservations, only 8 park days booked between two of the trips with nothing for the third trip. CM agreed that it should let me book a total of 14, not 8. She logged a help ticket. Said to keep trying, they’re aware of the issue, and it will hopefully be resolved at some point soon. They cannot book days for people manually due to the “covid waiver” checkbox requirement. Arrgh. Been dealing with this since a few minutes after 7am, and it’s now 2:30pm and nothing has changed. But there’s a ticket, so they have a record of my call and the problem. For what that’s worth.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter