Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I feel bad for those still struggling. It seems there are a bunch of potential tricks or scenarios that work better or improve your chances. I don't know if our situation was one that made it easier but I'll share our details to maybe help others out. This does not count that it took almost 3 hrs to actually get into the system this morning but once it it was very smooth.

Our room reservations covers from Fri Nov 27th - Sat Dec 5th. But we are NOT going to a park on Nov 27th, we check in late that night, so our first park reservation was made for Sat Nov 28th. I simply started on that Sat and booked our entire party of 10 (from 2 different MDE groups that we had already linked together months ago when we first bought tickets) and moved forward each day, Sun, Mon, Tues.....all the way to our last day when we checkout and do MK that last day on Sat. Dec 5th. The only hiccup we had was when I went to confirm the final day of our 8 day park tickets I got the Olaf error screen. Went back and tried 3 times, each time an error. So I then went back and tried to book that final day from scratch but when I selected the Day (or the park) it told me that everyone in my party already had a park for that day. So I went to My Plans and sure enough that last day was confirmed and showing for everyone.

So this crosses over calendar months, cover 8 days, multiple MDE accounts involved, on a rented DVC points room ressie with UT purchased tickets linked to our account back in Feb 2020. No AP holder, no split stays, no multiple current reservations, not booking a park on our arrival day.

Hope those details might help folks based on their own trip specifics.

Told by CM there is 14 day limit for APs in a calendar year???? Anyone heard/seen this? Glitch?

That could explain my 3 days on my AP. I've had it since last November and already have 3 trips on it. Two of which were in January and February. I probably did about 10 or 11 days total on those 2 months, complete with DVC reservations.

Told by CM there is 14 day limit for APs in a calendar year???? Anyone heard/seen this? Glitch?
The chat CM I first spoke to insisted that there is a 14 day limit for total park reservations for APs, no matter how many resort reservations days. I told him that I was hearing many, many reports of APs booking more than 14 total days. He said that was just one of the many glitches happening, and seemed to think that any park reservations beyond 14 would be purged from the system.

Then I spoke to a phone CM (407-939-7917) and specifically asked her if there is a 14 day limit, since that's what the chat CM told me. I said that 14 days goes against what the Disney website says ("All Annual Passholders are eligible to make Theme Park reservations for up to 3 days at a time, or Annual Passholders staying at select Disney Resort or other select hotels with valid Theme Park admission are eligible to make Theme Park reservations for their entire Resort length of stay. All reservations are subject to availability and applicable pass blockout dates.") and she said APs are able to make park reservations for ALL days of their resort stays. She said the chat CM was wrong.

I'm currently only booked for 5 days of park reservations (only the 5 days of our July/August resort reservation). I can't book any of the 19 total days of our other resort reservations (2 trips in Nov, one in January). DH is also booked for the 5 days of our July/Aug trip, and for 2 days of our Thanksgiving trip. No rhyme nor reason.

I am an AP with three DVC reservations, two in November and one in January, but can only make three days worth of park reservations. Not going to waste my time calling, this is obviously a known issue and they will likely fix this as a batch and not going one-by-one through tickets with IT. Hopefully, this is fixed before they open bookings up to all APs.

That could explain my 3 days on my AP. I've had it since last November and already have 3 trips on it. Two of which were in January and February. I probably did about 10 or 11 days total on those 2 months, complete with DVC reservations.
My last trip was December so I don’t think that’s it.

After not accepting the first or second explanation, which included telling me that I was only entitled to 3 AP reservations, I was told that I was limited to 3 reservations due to a glitch which is effecting anyone with multiple reservations (nonconsecutive dates within the effected period). The DVC supervisor explained that this glitch is causing problems for anyone with multiple reservations and using AP.
This makes sense to me now. I have 2 DVC reservations. One with my husband and kids in August and one in October with just my husband. I was able to get park reservations for my kids for the whole August trip. But I could only get 3 days for my husband and I.

I finally got through on the app on my iPhone. I’ve been trying (off and on) all day long. Thank you SO much for all of the advice and information!!!! :worship::worship: I would not have even when (or how) to get my park reservations.
Oh what trick is this? I haven't been able to figure out how to get to the park reservations on the app

Totally has to be a glitch , next time inform them the AP email they sent out about the park pass system specifically said AP holders with resort reservation would be able to book their length of stay , I realize that would be including their disclosure about availability but that’s not the issue . The site is actually saying you have reached your limit when you still have days on your reservation. That contradicts their email .

This might have already been discussed so sorry if I'm late to the party. I have only been able to book a singular reservation for our eight day stay in November. All the other days are greyed out and not available. Is there some sort of glitch with package reservations?

Totally has to be a glitch , next time inform them the AP email they sent out about the park pass system specifically said AP holders with resort reservation would be able to book their length of stay , I realize that would be including their disclosure about availability but that’s not the issue . The site is actually saying you have reached your limit when you still have days on your reservation. That contradicts their email .

Their IT is a mess! I never even got the original email that said I was eligible and yet here we are.

Trial and error to the max. Mine is saying the same thing and I only need one more day, so I’m just waiting until this mess is figured out. I got the most important one to me and that was September.

This might have already been discussed so sorry if I'm late to the party. I have only been able to book a singular reservation for our eight day stay in November. All the other days are greyed out and not available. Is there some sort of glitch with package reservations?

Welcome to the party!

:welcome:

Get Vanellope cause we have glitches in abundance!

Yes it's a glitch but many have said there's a workaround if you work backwards to fill your dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter