• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

This might have already been discussed so sorry if I'm late to the party. I have only been able to book a singular reservation for our eight day stay in November. All the other days are greyed out and not available. Is there some sort of glitch with package reservations?
Yes, I have been dealing with the same issue since 7am this morning. Can only schedule one day. Trying to get through to someone now.

i’m wondering what the point of an annual pass is if you can only reserve a limited amount of days to the park. That’s not what we all signed up for. I’m going to ask for a refund and be done with this. Disney has lost my business! Taken away every benefit for annual passholders and resort guests. That would be OK if the prices went down.

i’m wondering what the point of an annual pass is if you can only reserve a limited amount of days to the park. That’s not what we all signed up for. I’m going to ask for a refund and be done with this. Disney has lost my business! Taken away every benefit for annual passholders and resort guests. That would be OK if the prices went down.

I can appreciate your frustration, but a lot of people on here will be cheering deep down that more potential dates just became available b/c you are cancelling. And I think that Disney just doesn't have a ton of options right now, and a lot of liabilities. At least some have resort stays booked - we are staying off property and have to wait longer to even get a shot at dates. Same AP benefits, but not in this case. It sucks, but again, resort stay liability + AP/Ticket liability wins out over just AP Liability. The execution has not be very reliable, and the communication isn't great either (but are they ever? :P), but COVID isn't Disney's fault. Now they have to scramble to make 100% of the people fit into 25% of the parks. It's a stinky sandwich for everyone.

I finally got my park days after 6 hours of trying on 2 different computers. I don't even know which little trick way actually ended up working but once I got in and starting picking my days and parks it was an easy process with no glitches. I was getting ready to just cancel the whole trip at that point.

Anyone else not even able to get the chat feature on the WDW website anymore?
I am in a queue in the app. It is 11pm here and I have been trying to sort this out since 5 am. I have 6 APRs for 14 days so luckier than many. I am hoping that if I leave the chat page open it will‘ping’ or something and wake me up.
Good night everyone. You have made the day fun, comically tragic and bearable. 😂

I've mentioned you could try to cancel any you have booked then try again but with your last date and work backwards booking them. Some are reporting this has worked, others haven't had the luck on their side (yet) x

Not really a risk taker, but decided to give it a go.
Was able to book more than 3 park passes, but still not the whole period of our vacation.

There are 4 adults in our party-
One day only able to book for 2 & another just the ladies-no dh!😕

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter