Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I have an AP, a 9-day PH+ for July, a 4-day PH+ in September and a 5-day PH in December and it will only let me make *ONE* day of reservations. I’ve cancelled the one day 4 times, tried to make the first day first, the last day first, the second day first and the middle day first, and it doesn’t matter what I do, I cannot make more than a day. This is such a poor client experience.

Still have not been able to get anything except the 1 day of our 5 night trip.

No way we we going with 1 day of access to the parks.

Any word on more days opening up? (for those who got through to guest services)

For those with AP issues and not able to book out past a certain number of days (3 to whatever) what kind of resort booking did you have? Was it an AP rate or a general resort only rate? I am wondering if there is a common cause here where people are all booking AP rates where this is happening. My sister, who has AP rate, booked a regular resort only (25% off) rate and had no issue booking all her days.
all of mine are rack rate at the Fort except one rack rate at Yacht Club

All those that are having the issues with only being able to book one day...do all of you have more than one resort reservation? Im hearing thats the issue??

I am on hold for the second time up to an hour and 45 minutes today. We have the 'only able to book 3 days on an AP' with a resort reservation issue., Is it worth sticking it out for a CM to answer or just wait and see if/how they fix it tonight? If there is no fix yet am I just spinning my wheels on this call (407) 939-7917 number?

My TA gave me this direct line number for IT 800-848-6413 option 3. No use to me in UK but I hope that it helps you.
Thanks for posting this number. As others mentioned, at least there was not a busy signal or message about busy circuits. We'll see how long of a hold there is, but I'd rather hold, knowing that I'm in the queue. In true Disney tech form, the hold music and messages keep cutting in and out.

The best news is this call is on Disney's dime (toll free)!

Last edited:
all of mine are rack rate at the Fort except one rack rate at Yacht Club
I've got one reservation in July that we booked through Disney, and another reservation in November where we rented DVC points. I started book the November trip first and completed it with no problems (4 park days) but now can only book 2 days in July. I'm AP but I'm also having trouble with the rest of my group that has military. 12 days worth of tickets, but will only let me book 8.

All those that are having the issues with only being able to book one day...do all of you have more than one resort reservation? Im hearing thats the issue??
I have only one resort reservation, Contemporary Aug 30-Sept 5. No split stay, no AP, all 1 family, tix for us all, complete package reserved directly with Disney, so no TA....should be completely straightforward....????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter