Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

All those that are having the issues with only being able to book one day...do all of you have more than one resort reservation? Im hearing thats the issue??
I'm not able to book more than 5 days but I have several reservations. Not sure if that's the issue. I'm an AP too.

Whelp I was able to get my 9 year old son park reservations. I have an AP as well as linked tickets in my account. So as of right now according to Disney a 9 year old is going by himself to MK. Good stuff. I’m hoping I can get through to someone and they can just add me

Oh no, I'm so sorry. I thought this was a huge game changer that would hopefully help more people. Sorry again for the false hope x
I tried too and it didn't work for me. I have heard it is an issue if you are an AP and have tickets connected to your account. We still had our two day tickets from the free dinning offer. I don't know I hope they get it fixed.

Anybody else on hold on the phone have the music/recorded message stop playing after 30min+ or so?

If so, did you eventually get through to somebody?

FWIW, after over an hour on hold earlier this morning (during which I asked this question), a Cast Member did pick up on the other end and answered my question. So you may not want to hang up just because the hold music stopped.

Also, not sure it was mentioned earlier, but if you are wondering why you don't see buttons for "Disney Resort Guests"/etc on the Availability Calendar page, it is because you need to have the URL querystring parameter included for each button you want.

i.e., use this:
Code:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/availability-calendar/?segments=tickets,resort,passholder

Just using the base url results in not seeing those buttons:
Code:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/availability-calendar

This seems like an oversight, but who knows at this point lol

All those that are having the issues with only being able to book one day...do all of you have more than one resort reservation? Im hearing thats the issue??
I have only have one reservation and I can only reserve a park on one day. Still 5 days left with no park passes :-(

[/QUOTE]
Anyone who has gotten through to a CM- were they able to add/fix park reservations over the phone? Just don’t want to sit on the phone for hours waiting for nothing...

No they were not able to add or fix just trouble shoot to try to make it so I could.

Ridiculous of Disney .....have been trying since it opened this morning. All I can do I reserve 1 day out of our 9. Extremely frustrating. We have a resort stay and park tickets.... please help

only 1 resort reservation? Are friends and family repeated anywhere ?

i’m wondering what the point of an annual pass is if you can only reserve a limited amount of days to the park. That’s not what we all signed up for. I’m going to ask for a refund and be done with this. Disney has lost my business! Taken away every benefit for annual passholders and resort guests. That would be OK if the prices went down.
I think you can now get a refund of the unused part of the pass (not just the closure period) if you're understandably unhappy with the new AP normal. I read that someone else was offered that option.

I have only have one reservation and I can only reserve a park on one day. Still 5 days left with no park passes :-(
Do you have a Platinum AP? If so how many days have you used it since you got it? I think I used mine 13 and since you are only allowed to book 14 AP days maybe it thinks I've already got 13 booked and so it's only leaving me one to book? I bet its a coding issue. Hopefully they fix it before all the reservations for my stay are gone! Good luck.

Has a nobody been able to book reservations once they get through to a CM or are they in the same boat. I wonder if IT can just book them for you if we can finally get through.

Do you have a Platinum AP? If so how many days have you used it since you got it? I think I used mine 13 and since you are only allowed to book 14 AP days maybe it thinks I've already got 13 booked and so it's only leaving me one to book? I bet its a coding issue. Hopefully they fix it before all the reservations for my stay are gone! Good luck.
I do not have an AP. I think my issue might be that we have a ticket left over from our trip in March when they shut down due to Covid-19. I am wondering if that one ticket is holding me up when I have a 7 day resort/ 6 day park ticket scheduled for October right now?? Trying any explanation right now. So drained after going on my 12th hour non-stop of trying to fix this issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter