• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Has anyone not been able to rebook after they deleted reservations to try again--backwards or forwards? Had to go live my life, back again and still can only book half my stay.
nope i just did mine - all good. Unless you have hollywood studios on July 15, 16, 17 - those are all taken. BUT i was still not able to book more than 3 as a passholder with resorts already booked. 😣 😤

I really don’t care about their excuses. They knew full well what they were getting themselves into today. I actually feel bad for a lot of TAs because not only is this stressful for them but people are going to cancel over this and they’ll lose commission and customers through ZERO fault of their own. This is totally unacceptable from any company let alone Disney. That people have literally wasted the entire day and probably a few more days to come to reserve theme parks. It’s absolutely insane. I did send an email to guest relations and wdw communications but it’s not really going to do anyone any good right now. I know we are in the middle of a pandemic and these are minor problems in the grand scheme of things but this should have been excitement for people but it turned into an all day event with no clear solution in sight
I was up at 630 am and on by 7am and still through this current time I only have 2 days scheduled. They need to fix this system because it is unacceptable.

For anyone still facing the issue of not being able to make park reservations for all of the days for your trip (and you aren't an AP holder), there is another flavor of the problem: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Tickets.

I found that once I made a park reservation for the day I originally had MNSSHP tickets for, it would not longer let me make any reservations for the other days of my trip and I got the "One or more parks are not available for Disney Park Pass selections" message for every day on the calendar. What I did to solve this: canceled the park reservation for the former MNSSHP day, made reservations for every day except that day, and made the reservation for that day last. It worked!

Hope this helps someone else who has been struggling getting their reservations!!

(I can't take full credit for finding this solution -- someone else found it in a Facebook group.)

Drat nope didn't have those tickets

Has anyone not been able to rebook after they deleted reservations to try again--backwards or forwards? Had to go live my life, back again and still can only book half my stay.
Yeah I tried it and I lost 2 of them I already had and I haven’t been able to get them back yet!

Go Go Go. It is working now to add additional days. I was able to get all six days for our trip in August and all eight for our trip in December. I have an AP voucher and two DVC reservations. I got the Olaf message a few times but just kept trying and everything went through this time.

Just spoke to an IT CM. She was trying her best. She thinks the AP issue (not being able to book parks for all resort days) will be resolved by tomorrow, but there's no exact timeline. She put a note in my account(???) with all the parks we want to book and on which days. I guess we'll just be checking periodically until it's fixed.

SO WEIRD. I was just able to book 1 more day (had 3 previously) but am getting the no availability message for the rest of my days (not the message that I already used my 3 days message I was getting before)

Got all excited that the glitch was fixed, but nope. Tried cancelling my 4th day and booking later, but still can only add 1 day. I have 9 nights ressies.

WAIT, now I got a 5th day! OMG IT IS WORKING!!!! Have to keep backing out and going back in to the calendar. Still 1 day short, but much better.

Last edited:
What were your dates at WL? I have a reservation there for the first part of December. Was thinking of calling to see if I could switch to boulder ridge or cooper creek.
Sorry I just saw this.....my dates are July 19-July 26
(hopefully you had good luck whatever you decided)

Nothing changed for me except a couple of Olaf's when I hit the park pass button. But when I logged out and in again still greyed out for all days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter