• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

This is my problem! we can only have one day. It can be any day we want, but we can only have one and after that everything else is greyed out. We have 6 people. 3 have APs that would have been expired but got extended, 1 has a platinum AP voucher, and all 6 have 7 day PHs from the free dinng offer after our April reservation was cancelled. So we clearly all ahve tickets, most have 2 tickets.

But here is my question - what am I supposed to do???? I have tried to call 3 different IT numbers and have only gotten busy signals, told they aren't accepting calls, or simply just nothing like the call won't go through. I tried to chat and never got anyone to chat - plus I figure they won't be able to actually do anything anyway on chat. It is really upsetting sitting here watching people book, knowing we should have been done over 12 hrs ago, and hoping we get t book before the days really are all booked up!

I'm serious - what am I supposed to do? I can't even express how upset/irritated I will be if we don't get reservations after being ready and qualified to get them 15 min before they opened this AM.
I understand completely - and that's my biggest issue - what the heck are we supposed to do? Problems are one thing, but no recourse is much worse. I called the IT number (939-4357). I had the same problems as you, but after 88 calls over about an hour-and-a-half, I finally got connected. I've now been on hold for 2 hours and 20 minutes, so no resolution here.

Now I see "one or more parks are not available for disney park pass selections".

Which one of the seven dwarfs is working to fix this?

I'm going early January. I was shocked at how many days were fully booked at 8:30 pm when I tried.
QUESTION: I did manage to book 2 days. Do I get some kind of confirmation?

Those days aren't actually likely full, some of us have been having that issue since they opened we can only book some of our days. Then others book the same ones later. The confirmation is that they show up in your "my plans."

I'm going early January. I was shocked at how many days were fully booked at 8:30 pm when I tried.
QUESTION: I did manage to book 2 days. Do I get some kind of confirmation?
I really do not think they are fully booked. I think it's the weird glitches we are seeing.

I was only able to book 3 of my 9 days this morning. In the past 15 min the system finally cooperated and let me book the remaining 6 days and not give me the fix your tickets error.

Ok guys I just finished booking everything. I'm crying I'm so happy.

A few things to note. If it says there's no availability just stay there and refresh the page don't go out and come back in. It's just a little finicky, but it is working. If it says your limit was reached. Sign out, refresh, sign back in. I don't want to say be patient with it, because that's all we've been today. But give it a little extra time cause it's moving a little slow.

I was only able to book 3 of my 9 days this morning. In the past 15 min the system finally cooperated and let me book the remaining 6 days and not give me the fix your tickets error.

Is it just working for AP?? If I try for another trip will it work? Maybe?

I really do not think they are fully booked. I think it's the weird glitches we are seeing.
I got that error twice while going through. I just re clicked on the date and it then show park availability.

The only unavailable parks right now are DHS on 7/15-7/17.

Has anyone had any success with fixing your account by talking to a CM or are we just waiting for IT to get this fixed? We've got a 7 day package that we still can only get one day for. We are resort hopping so maybe that's the bug. This is like a mission now, I DO NOT WANT TO BE DEFEATED BY THE HAPPIEST/CRAPPIEST IT ON EARTH.

This is my problem! we can only have one day. It can be any day we want, but we can only have one and after that everything else is greyed out. We have 6 people. 3 have APs that would have been expired but got extended, 1 has a platinum AP voucher, and all 6 have 7 day PHs from the free dinng offer after our April reservation was cancelled. So we clearly all ahve tickets, most have 2 tickets.

But here is my question - what am I supposed to do???? I have tried to call 3 different IT numbers and have only gotten busy signals, told they aren't accepting calls, or simply just nothing like the call won't go through. I tried to chat and never got anyone to chat - plus I figure they won't be able to actually do anything anyway on chat. It is really upsetting sitting here watching people book, knowing we should have been done over 12 hrs ago, and hoping we get t book before the days really are all booked up!

I'm serious - what am I supposed to do? I can't even express how upset/irritated I will be if we don't get reservations after being ready and qualified to get them 15 min before they opened this AM.
Yes, this. I totally agree.

It is fixed for me!!! I was able to get all of my days reserved except for one (randomly showing no parks available to book). When I had been limited to just three all day. Hopefully others are lucky too!
Keep pounding that date, I had same problem pounded the date and magical all parks appeared!

I just received a survey about an hour ago because we used the reservation system. There were no questions with an option for an extended response. Most of the questions were multiple choice.

Oh boo. I was hoping to give Disney a piece of my mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter