Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

No specific entry times for us either other than operating hours. Going to assume that means certain dates are starting to reach the point wherein the system is automatically staggering later arrivals?

Last night when the system began to recognize more than a few days on APHs, still was having issues with only being able to book a day or two before various errors would pop up ( no availability at parks, didn’t recognize APHs again) ugh

First, i tried to deselect all in my group, then add them in again, it worked for a bit

Then, dawned on me to just ‘back it up’ after receiving park confirmations to the area where you select guests.

Worked much better but be sure to actually receive the confirmation page for the park you previously booked.

So got through. CM was able to re-link my resort package/tickets but the issue with having more than one type of ticket is a known issue and has not yet been resolved.

As info, we only have APs and we have a single 6-night resort stay. We are still getting the “limit reached” error after booking 4 park passes. I called this morning and moved our July trip to October and the error persists. The CM nervously laughed when I asked if she could help with the park pass error... just waiting it out now and hoping my dates don’t fill up.

The AP glitch has been resolved for me. I could only reserve parks for one trip (three days) yesterday, but was able to reserve for another trip (another three days) this morning and also reserved one day of my marathon weekend trip just to see if I could. I will wait for my friends to get tickets before reserving the other days of that trip.

I haven't been keeping up well, but am just curious if anyone has run into any days (other than re-opening) where one or more parks are sold out? I saw a Disney Food Blog article that said DHS passes are going fast, but just curious if that translates to DHS sell outs on any random days.

As info, we only have APs and we have a single 6-night resort stay. We are still getting the “limit reached” error after booking 4 park passes. I called this morning and moved our July trip to October and the error persists. The CM nervously laughed when I asked if she could help with the park pass error... just waiting it out now and hoping my dates don’t fill up.

Same. I’m only having an issue with one day, but still it’s annoying. I’ll wait it out. Nobody got time to sit on the phone for hours. I did that this passed weekend. 😂🤪

So got through. CM was able to re-link my resort package/tickets but the issue with having more than one type of ticket is a known issue and has not yet been resolved.
This is amazing. This seems to the issue with mine as well. So they know it’s an issue and have known for a day and still can’t figure it out. Wow just wow.

Hi everyone - I am completely and utterly lost with what's going on with this reservation pass system and other changes, and would really appreciate anyone's help. Several months ago (before COVID), we booked a stay at the Polynesian for 2 days for the end of October 2020 as well as Park Hopper passes for those same two days. I haven't been able to get anyone at Disney (or elsewhere) to answer any questions, so would be very grateful if anyone could help with the below questions (apologies in advance if these are basic, I'm just not a Disney expert):
  • We already purchased park passes for those two days. Do we still need to go into this new Pass Reservation System and select the specific days we want to go and the specific park we want to go to each day? The tickets no longer seem to be showing up in the "My Plans" section. I'm not sure I understand why I need to go into this new system just to essentially "re-select" the days we already booked for.
  • It looks like you can only select one park per day. Do we just essentially lose the Park Hopper benefit of those passes? Can we get refunded for the added cost of the Park Hopper option we already paid for?
  • We're not traveling until October. Is there a chance that some of these new policies (like no Park Hopper, no fireworks/parades, limited admission, etc) change before then?
  • Do all these changes only apply to the park passes? Do I need to do anything with my Polynesian resort reservation, or should that still stand?
Thank you all!

these new procedures are completely related to Covid and hopefully they’re gone soon along with Covid

1. yes you need to go online and pick your parks. You will reserve a space at the parks for your choosing. On the webpage under your MDE there is a link to pick your parks. Hopefully it’s smooth for you, but if it’s not don’t panic come back here.

2. Currently you can only select 1 park per day. That very well may change before your trip and allow hopping with reservations of course. But no one knows. The parades/shows etc is a major unknown

3. I think you’ll be fine at Poly, I believe it will be fully open by your trip. You can always callDisney to verify, but this is not a good week for that unless you want to be on hold for 8 hours.

hopefully you can make your park reservations easily❤

Maybe it is another glitch? I have reservations at Hollywood Studious on both December 12th and 13th and both my reservation time and arrival times in the MDE app say "10:00 AM - 8 PM"

It seems to be the programming on the very last confirmation screen when booking. All of the initial menu times and the resulting time in MDE are correct, it’s only on the very last screen like below. Screenshots of 10/31 vs 11/1, as an example (11/1 is the day daylight savings time ends):

30F9D553-5A85-433C-8481-251D7AC6B271.jpeg

D0497263-62A5-4906-BB92-6ED0C0DCE7B3.jpeg

If I used a TA, how do I take the park hopper option off my tickets to see if that's why I can't book more than one day? I know she's swamped and hasn't done it yet.

Finally speaking with a very friendly CM, but she can't even fix it. UGH! She is escalating it and putting in a ticket. She said it's a very common issue still, and they're trying to repair it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter