Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Me too. Limit reached was issue all day until last night then it was all the parks greyed out. Stayed up late refreshing dates in incognito mode and all the other stuff people recommended. Was hoping it would be fixed this am. Nope! On hold with the 800 #. Have AP and AP voucher. I am pretty dejected and am quickly losing enthusiasm for my November trip. I am sorry that others continue to have this same problem.
It is so frustrating. Your post could be mine lol. I’ve been on hold for over 2 hours now trying to talk to Disney, but I have no faith anything will be resolved even if I do eventually get someone. They just seem to be swapping out one issue for another.

OK for me the issue was multiple tickets and reservations... I had some "spare" tickets and like I said 2 reservations.

Called after 6 hours on the phone yesterday no luck, this AM I called back and basically said we are doing this. I asked IT to un-link my 2nd reservation and my spare tickets, after they did that then I could book all 6 days (previously just 1). Then I asked then to re-link what they removed and done!

If I ever have to make changes I am stuck but hey I will worry about that then.

I have a couple of random extras on there too - I dunno what they are, don't think we've ever not used tickets. How do I get them off there? I can't get through to IT.

Someone please help - We have a reservation at POFQ from August 22-29, which I know is a whole different problem. I was able after a few hours to make park reservations for the first three days of our stay, but i can't make them for the rest of the stay. I get this screen at the bottom of my post.

I have tried everything, different OSes, different browsers, cleared cookies, different IPs and nothing. I've tried to call, got through once, waited on hold for a half hour and got hung up on without a word. I have no idea what to do next and I'm hoping someone might have a idea of what to do, besides cancel which is an absolute last resort. View attachment 503421
It seems to be ‘the issue of the day’. Yesterday was only letting you book for one of your trips - today it seems we’re all getting the above issue. We should place bets on what the new issue will be that will crop up tonight :(. Just know you’re not alone with the issue!

I'm trying to cancel our trip arriving July 31st, but have had no luck getting through. We need to cancel by June 30th. For those that have called and talked to someone do you have any tips on the best times to call?

It seems to be ‘the issue of the day’. Yesterday was only letting you book for one of your trips - today it seems we’re all getting the above issue. We should place bets on what the new issue will be that will crop up tonight :(. Just know you’re not alone with the issue!
I just tried to reserve again and nothing seems to be working. Hopefully soon Disney will fix this system and let us do what needs to be done.

I'm just afraid that all the dates are going to be taken by the time it gets fixed and we'll be completely screwed.

I have been calling for 2 days and I keep getting " All circuits are busy" we started at 7:03 this morning.

I really just wish they would make an announcement like “We realize we messed up- if you have a resort stay and AP/tickets, we promise you will get into your choice of parks when we get it fixed. Get back to your life, and a CA that has the power to help you will call you individually by ____ date.” I know I’m dreaming...

I really just wish they would make an announcement like “We realize we messed up- if you have a resort stay and AP/tickets, we promise you will get into your choice of parks when we get it fixed. Get back to your life, and a CA that has the power to help you will call you individually by ____ date.” I know I’m dreaming...

Or at least say they're pushing back everyone else a few days to give us time to get it right...

Someone please help - We have a reservation at POFQ from August 22-29, which I know is a whole different problem. I was able after a few hours to make park reservations for the first three days of our stay, but i can't make them for the rest of the stay. I get this screen at the bottom of my post.

I have tried everything, different OSes, different browsers, cleared cookies, different IPs and nothing. I've tried to call, got through once, waited on hold for a half hour and got hung up on without a word. I have no idea what to do next and I'm hoping someone might have a idea of what to do, besides cancel which is an absolute last resort. View attachment 503421
Sorry cannot help, but this is the same screen that I have been seeing for two days. I have resort reservations for an open resort, AP holder, etc. Nothing is working and I cannot get through to the lines. So disappointed - loyal Disney customer and getting no access to even talk to a cast member.

A no go here also. Same situation as Judique. Actually lost a day from my July trip by trying to cancel a day and now all are greyed out. Try at your own risk.

I got mine fixed as I had an AP and an AP voucher. Deleted reservations and reassigned voucher to daughter than back to me after I was able to book all days. Hope this helps you.

Not working for me... should I try logging out and back in?

What I did was treat it like I was refreshing for day-of FPs, swapping back and forth between dates and pages until what I wanted showed up. There weren’t any dates I could find during my trips where I potentially couldn’t get any of the four parks, even July 11 had availability at both AK and MK as of just now when I checked. Make sure you are completely within your onsite resort trip dates, though, that seems to be the other thing that will make parks become unavailable at this point.

I was also hoping they could just randomly assign our park passes - and then let us switch them up or cancel. At this point I’ll take a park - any park lol.
You have a resort stay? You automatically get a park pass for each day - then tweak to what you want!

I’m worried about that too. It’s frustrating because it’s nothing that any of us has done wrong - I don’t even want to look at the availability calendar.
I am especially worried about this, so many of us have this issue, and I believe Friday APs are allowed to book, and Sunday anyone with a ticket can. I would hope we would be fixed by then, but the fact that it’s taken more than a day is worrisome.

I will mention though when I called several weeks ago to cancel my trip the cast member I spoke with told me to wait because they were allowing up until 7 days before the trip for cancellation and that maybe resort reservations would open up and I could simply move it over to new dates where I did not lose my travel insurance by cancelling. I hope this is true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter