Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Im happy to read people's successes here because I am so worried about this whole mess. I have to change resorts because ours is closed during our timeframe now and I can't get it modify online and I can't make park passes except for the one day for 3 different rooms. Been trying on the phone since 7am and finally got through at 8:30 and now it says 2.5 hour wait. Have had a chat window open too. I just hope I can actually resolve all this. I am hoping the park pass issue is due to having two sets of tickets, as we added a two day we had to add for the recovery free dining package. We had bought our tickets from Undercover tourist when we booked our initial bounce back reservation for April. I am trying to stay positive. What craziness.

Did anyone else have trouble booking a Park for check in and check out days? Why would that be limited? We always start our trip With an evening at a theme park. Thx

I have a couple of random extras on there too - I dunno what they are, don't think we've ever not used tickets. How do I get them off there? I can't get through to IT.

Quickest way is to call Disney IT they can move them to dummy accounts quickly and move them back if you need them

Your post helped me. I was able to get all my days by temporarily reassigning, and then switching back after I got my reservations.

I have one question for you. When switched back, my vouchers than said 'nontransferable'. Did yours say this?

It's not a problem for me as I will be using the voucher eventually, but vouchers unless used, usually stay reassignable. Also, I have 2 daughters - one with a ticket that's partially used (nonexpiry) that I was able to check availability with - it would book days for her and she's not going - but it wouldn't let me reassign the voucher to her - said she had fast passes - I did not leave any days on her name.

I then used daughter number 2 who had no tickets and all worked well. It remained reassignable on her account and I switched it back to me after getting my days, and that's when it became 'nontransferable'.
This Forum is totally AMAZING and HELPFUL! We had some complimentary park hopper tickets attached to our names and once I reassigned them to someone not going with us in Sept, Dec, and Jan. We were able to get ALL or park passes! THANK YOU ALL for being such GOOD contributors!

Agreed. I am still only able to book one day of reservations and am incredibly frustrated to see that some dates are starting to fill up. If the dates I want fill up before IT gets this fixed, it's on them...since I was ready with everyone else early yesterday morning to get my parks booked. And now on Friday they're letting a whole other big group of guests into the system, so I really hope I can have my park reservations before then! I fear that if we are truly screwed, Disney won't do much of anything to make it right, even though it would be so easy for them! I've lost more faith in them with all of this.
Have you tried calling 1-800-848-6413 Option 4? That got my husband straight through to IT this morning. We had the same issue, only able to book one day, and they were able to do a work around. They had to create additional MDE accounts, transfer our 2 day tickets to those accounts, then they were able to book two days at a time and then transfer the park reservations to our annual passes. We have a 14 day July trip and a 8 day November trip and were finally able to get our park reservations. Hope it helps.

How to make more reservations? I am booked in a resort hotel from Sept 1-15. I have made park reservations for Sept 1-7, but can not go further. It states all parks are full, what can be done to get passes for the remaining days?

Chat is greyed out for on MDE but if you go here, disneyworld.disney.go.com/chat
....you will see chat option pop up. Never got anyone to actually answer last night after 3 hours. Trying again today.
i get this when I try that link:

{"section":["wdw-PEP-emptycart-english"],"sdes":[]}

My DH has an AP that also expires in January 2021. After trying for 5 hours yesterday, I finally was able to talk to a CM who transferred me to ticketing where I was told We couldn't by a renewal voucher until 60 days before AP expires. So in other words thank you for being a loyal AP holder, but you will not be able to book your park reservations for next year. Good luck. To say I am disappointed with Disney right now is an understatement. First they should have only opened up the reservation system for those who have stays July-September. With them allowing now until September 26, 2021 they have created a gigantic mess and creating many frantic stressed out Disney park guests.

So what about people with AP vouchers?? I figured these were straight up new vouchers (not renewal vouchers as I didn't think that was possible) Does this mean if you're willing to pay for a new AP and get a voucher you can add the voucher to your booking and then make the park reservations? I'm basically thinking of some workarounds and I have a few ideas:

1) Buy a regular park pass and add it to MDE so I can book my park passes and then when I arrive I'll put that value of that pass towards my renewal instead
2) Cancel my current AP and take the refund for the closed period and get a new AP voucher that would allow me to make the bookings

It's outrageous that AP holders are being penalised based on their renewal dates!!

Success Story

At 2pm EST yesterday, I logged in and got to the waiting lobby. I was disconnected twice and had to log in again. On the 2nd login, about 4pm, I was able to reserve my park days for all 8 days there.

DVC 1-Bed at SSR for 4/22/21 to 4/30/21
I bought my AP vouchers shortly before ticket sales were placed on hold.

I am sorry that so many are going through a frustrating process and mine was relatively painless. :confused3

I got through on chat to ask about my “park pass limit reached”. I was given the following answer: “Thank you for being an Annual Passholder. We are experiencing issues with Annual Passholder resort stays. Disney is aware of the issue and working to resolve it. Please continue to view the site for updates.”

1.5 hour wait on chat agent using main webpage chat box, for reference.

Did anyone else have trouble booking a Park for check in and check out days? Why would that be limited? We always start our trip With an evening at a theme park. Thx
I was able to book a park for check-in day. Didn't try check-out day.

i get this when I try that link:

{"section":["wdw-PEP-emptycart-english"],"sdes":[]}
Me too. I can't get a chat window and I've been on hold now for 2 and 1/2 hours. The music and message stopped awhile ago so I'm really worried that no one is answering. I'm afraid to hang up and try again though 😢

Have you tried calling 1-800-848-6413 Option 4? That got my husband straight through to IT this morning. We had the same issue, only able to book one day, and they were able to do a work around. They had to create additional MDE accounts, transfer our 2 day tickets to those accounts, then they were able to book two days at a time and then transfer the park reservations to our annual passes. We have a 14 day July trip and a 8 day November trip and were finally able to get our park reservations. Hope it helps.

Thanks! Have had no luck getting anyone on the phone yet but I'll keep trying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter