Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

4 hours into the hold I was greeted by a very helpful and polite cast member. She asked for what park we'd like to go to for each day of our stay and gave it over to the IT higher ups and they booked all of our reservations successfully. At last... it's over. At least until they ditch them 2 months in and re introduce park hopping and all of this worry was for nothing.
Wow, nice! I got the "We will escalate this to the IT team" but was a general thing not specific to me and involved them emailing them. No help yet. Glad it worked for you!

Update about my 2nd IT call today...absolutely no help. Sigh. CM said it's a known glitch that AP's with multiple resort reservations can't book all APR's. Was told she will escalate it and hope it would be fixed soon. I even offered my theories but she said everything on her end looked fine. I'm done for tonight. So beyond frustrated. Good luck to everyone!

Anyone else having problems getting into the Disney website? It’s just hanging for me - which for once makes me happy, sending wishful thoughts that it means they’re doing an upgrade to fix the glitch(es) :)

Update about my 2nd IT call today...absolutely no help. Sigh. CM said it's a known glitch that AP's with multiple resort reservations can't book all APR's. Was told she will escalate it and hope it would be fixed soon. I even offered my theories but she said everything on her end looked fine. I'm done for tonight. So beyond frustrated. Good luck to everyone!

Ugh, that's what my problem is, except now I have canceled off one reservation so I only have 1, but I can only reserve 3 days. My original resort reservation was 1 day and 6 days.

I have just passed 3 hours on hold. I'm praying I can get someone who will make my reservations manually rather than just putting in a ticket.

:( That's exactly how my second call of the day went. It didn't change a thing. Hope tomorrow will be off to a better start!

Ugh, that's what my problem is, except now I have canceled off one reservation so I only have 1, but I can only reserve 3 days. My original resort reservation was 1 day and 6 days.
So frustrating. I had 2 more APR’s but canceled attempting some hacks and lost them. Here’s hoping we wake up to it working.

This whole debacle is the very definition of a CLUSTER****

Totally. A total IT and customer service disaster. It's like they tested absolutely nothing beyond the simplest configuration. Oh to be a fly on the wall between Josh D'Amaro and the Disney CIO in their likely conference call today!

Same problem. Very irritating that it isn't fixed yet. At least there are 2 more days before the next group can reserve.

This is for those of you who received gift cards in your email. I got this tonight:

Had I not, just moments before, finally gotten all of my reservations for my November trip, my head might’ve exploded. 🤣😂

OMG, what else can they screw up?

Totally. A total IT and customer service disaster. It's like they tested absolutely nothing beyond the simplest configuration. Oh to be a fly on the wall between Josh D'Amaro and the Disney CIO in their likely conference call today!
I am going to go out on a limb and say, most of the IT staff was furloughed until last week and had to do a rush job to get out what we did get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter