• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

So I booked all of my park reservations for April 2021! That was pretty much a painless experience.

Wrong section, I know - but is there word about Universal having a similar system?

So I booked all of my park reservations for April 2021! That was pretty much a painless experience.

Wrong section, I know - but is there word about Universal having a similar system?
Universals already open, their website just has the usual buy tickets option

I am stuck. Have 9 days total in tickets, made 8 days of park reservations. 3 with a hotel stay in 2020 and 5 ticket only in 2021. When I try to make the last day I get the “park pass limit reachEd” error. Is there any easy work around? On hold but if there’s an easier way I’m all for it!

I had read that you could only make Park Reservations for 3 days at a time. I am an AP and spend Jan 15 - Mar 31 near WDW. I just went in and was able to make 4 days of ressies. Is there a limit???

Also, my Epcot ressies start at 11.....Why??? Doesn't the Park open earlier? Could it already be filled for 9AM???

Thanks!!!!

I had read that you could only make Park Reservations for 3 days at a time. I am an AP and spend Jan 15 - Mar 31 near WDW. I just went in and was able to make 4 days of ressies. Is there a limit???

Also, my Epcot ressies start at 11.....Why??? Doesn't the Park open earlier? Could it already be filled for 9AM???

Thanks!!!!
Merged you to thr existing thread
Are you staying onsite?
Park hours have charged, epcot opens at 11am now

Thanks!!!!
The park hours have changed. Each park has a staggered opening that is much different than we are accustomed to.

i have tickets in my basket now. can i change these to AP DVC tickets down the road when things calm down?

I thought the whole reason for this was to guarantee entry into the park you chose. but when i read it, it said this does not guarantee admission into the park. can someone please explain??

Mine isn’t working :( signed into MDE, then when I click on make park reservations, it gets me to sign in again. Sign in, and takes me back to sign in page. Blah

I'm trying to make reservations but it's stopping me and saying the hubby and I are already at max park reservations and then it says there's no availability for the rest of our group if I remove us. I'm trying to make reservations for an August offsite stay with tickets that we meant to use back in April, but we booked a couple days ago for a short visit next year too. I can't figure out how to fix it. Any ideas?

Edit: fixed this issue by canceling our January 2021 park reservations, doing our August 2020 ones, and then redoing the January ones.

Last edited:
I bought tickets this morning but can't reserve anything because the tickets didn't link correctly. Well, they are in the app but not online. I've tried different browsers and incognito combinations. I'm on hold slowly losing my mind...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter