• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I bought tickets this morning but can't reserve anything because the tickets didn't link correctly. Well, they are in the app but not online. I've tried different browsers and incognito combinations. I'm on hold slowly losing my mind...
How did you get in to buy tickets? I've been searching the site all morning but keep getting the know before you go page

You are all way ahead of me!

I can log into the Disney.com section, as well as the MDE app, which I understand does not get you to the reservation system. But as soon as I click any link that should lead to the Park *** Reservation, I get booted back to a log-in screen that gets me nowhere.

It appears to begin to load but then dumps me straight back to the log in screen.

Trying my patience Here! Has anyone successfully made reservations using an iPad? That is all I have to work with.

You are all way ahead of me!

I can log into the Disney.com section, as well as the MDE app, which I understand does not get you to the reservation system. But as soon as I click any link that should lead to the Park *** Reservation, I get booted back to a log-in screen that gets me nowhere.

It appears to begin to load but then dumps me straight back to the log in screen.

Trying my patience Here! Has anyone successfully made reservations using an iPad? That is all I have to work with.
This is what I am getting, keep getting booted back to login screen (iPhone here)

edit: I’m finally in after switching to our old android tablet. Might be an Apple glitch then?

Last edited:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/admission/tickets/theme-parks/options/
So this is where I went through to get tickets. Just a note I've only been able to book 1 day so far for my DS with a 4 day pass.
How did you get in to buy tickets? I've been searching the site all morning but keep getting the know before you go page
See above link that someone posted on another thread. I couldn't figure out how to purchase tickets either, and this link took me directly to where I needed to go. Bought tickets and was able to make all my park reservations.

I have my phone on reservation line and my husband's on tech support. I'm listening to hold music in stereo.

After getting a continuous loop of the sign in page on my iPhone, I finally tried with our old android tablet and it worked right away! Got in within seconds and have all my April park dates reserved.

Ok! S9 to answer my own question, I was able to buy 2021 tickets on the app, just a few minutes ago. Still could not buy on the site anywhere that I could find.

I was having trouble booking the reservations for the ticket ie it only let me book 1 day. I made two observations about this

1 I was able to cancel that 1 reservation, go back in and start from the last day and make all my reservations.

2 as I was doing step 1 I realized the calendar does not auto load the same month you already made a reservation in (i already knew this but...) I may have, without noticing, tried to make a reservation for June 16 instead of Feb 16.

Hope any of that is helpful!!

It means they sell out. You should check the park availability calendar before making your purchase. Then make reservations at the parks of your choice after making the purchase. You currently can only reserve reservation in one park per day.

I thought the whole reason for this was to guarantee entry into the park you chose. but when i read it, it said this does not guarantee admission into the park. can someone please explain??
mergedd you to the existing thread
Nothing at WDW guarantees park entry, it didn't before, it's all in the fine pprint

Purchased a ticket for my DS who will be 3 next year, can only book 1 day out of 4 on his ticket, on hold with technical support now. This should be fun.

i have been on hold for 60 mins so far for questions about upgrade to AP from 8 day tickets I bought.

i have been on hold for 60 mins so far for questions about upgrade to AP from 8 day tickets I bought.
Please report back, I am curious. I was told two weeks ago that Disney was not doing that anymore. They issued me a refund on my park ticket and then I had to purchase an AP. :confused3

oooh. . . so it was a no loss situation for you then anyway? same thing really?
Yeah, I didn’t really understand the logic since it is the exact same thing. Other than they keep the money I spent on my 9 day park hopper ticket longer ( was told refund could take 4-6 weeks) and they get the full price of the AP right then. Who knows. I would have thought less red tape to just do the upgrade.

ok maybe they will let me upgrade today. . . who knows. it is literally the wild west with disney right now. anything goes. anything can happen.

I bought tickets this morning but can't reserve anything because the tickets didn't link correctly. Well, they are in the app but not online. I've tried different browsers and incognito combinations. I'm on hold slowly losing my mind...
I finally got through first via Chat. That seems to be the fastest way to get through, although I don't know the limitations what they can help with that way.

Hi
Has anyone been able to link third party tickets (und. tourist) to MDE and the do park reservation?
Thanks

i got through to chat quick today. everything i asked she had to ask someone else so i'm assuming not much. . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter