• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Talk/News!!! (YAY! NEW SIGGY!)

big_thunder_girl

Disney freak.
Like my new siggy? What would you rate it??? (???/10) Yeah, it's boring- but I like it! :3

Anyway, I NEED DISNEY NEWS!!! Anyone know a good place to find updates on the expansion?

But mainly this board is to talk about anything in Disney World and discuss it...

This is kind of random, but w/e...I kinda want to talk about DISNEY on the DISNEY boards lol...

Let's start out with what is your favorite and least favorite ride?

Favorite: Big thunder Mountain...

Least Favorite: If I HAD to choose, IASW...Dolls. Are. Scary. Those dolls arent scary, but when you are stuck in the last part of the ride for 15 minutes or more, you start going insane and your mind makes you think they are scary... o_O

:woohoo:

Let's talk DISNEY! (please nothing else...T.T) And no "This board is crap, go to the N00BIE BOARDS PLZ!" (annoying as heck.)

for me there is no such thing as a favorite ride :) but I will say... (don't laugh) that until my last trip this april, I was scared of Dinosaur. I absolutely despised it. Every pic we took in there I had my eyes squeezed shut, and my ears plugged. Now I pose like I do on most rides. lol I like to recognize where the cameras are so I can make funny poses :)

for me there is no such thing as a favorite ride :) but I will say... (don't laugh) that until my last trip this april, I was scared of Dinosaur. I absolutely despised it. Every pic we took in there I had my eyes squeezed shut, and my ears plugged. Now I pose like I do on most rides. lol I like to recognize where the cameras are so I can make funny poses :)

I won't even step foot near the ride. I have a fear of dinosaurs after riding Back to the Future...

Hey, I'm not laughing. I don't like loud atmospheres or things popping out at you either. :laughing: Just how I am.

(By the way, I do that on Test Track, But I usually end up doing at the wrong time. :( )

I won't even step foot near the ride. I have a fear of dinosaurs after riding Back to the Future...

where is that? never heard of it.

Hey, I'm not laughing. I don't like loud atmospheres or things popping out at you either. :laughing: Just how I am.
(By the way, I do that on Test Track, But I usually end up doing at the wrong time. :( )

Well after many times of telling myself it wasn't real (although KK didn't help much lol jk) my friends and I rode it and I vowed to keep my eyes open, but I would prob scream. So my friends and I were half play screaming, half real screaming the whole time and we ended up riding it twice in a row lol :) try it it might help lol it did for me! And I still can't quite find the cam in test track! lol it goes so fast!

Well after many times of telling myself it wasn't real (although KK didn't help much lol jk) my friends and I rode it and I vowed to keep my eyes open, but I would prob scream. So my friends and I were half play screaming, half real screaming the whole time and we ended up riding it twice in a row lol :) try it it might help lol it did for me! And I still can't quite find the cam in test track! lol it goes so fast!

I'm still not going on it though... But I am going to try Space Mountain. I HATE myself for not going on it after 12 or 13 times of going to disney!!!
It was not untill age 9 or 10 that I got over my fear of fast rides. :) (thank you Test Track!!! [And my dad]) And I'm glad I did because now my favorite ride is Big thunder mt railroad! <3 it!!! :)
Since then I've been on "bigger" rides and "big" waterslides!!! I went down the Arooba Tooba at myrtle waves and LOVED it! I was shocked at how much fun it was, though I was scared because we ended up going down backwards!!!

Here's a video: (this isnt me, of course- but this is the ride I went on...)
It's faster than it lookss!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mn9j0NDSFk

And yeah, the camera in TT is in the part where the doors open up for the outside part thats really fast!!!
:cheer2:

If you have a twitter, you should follow @disboards. they always post updates with pictures!

As for my favorite ride, I dont think I can choose just one! But I LOVE Test Track, POTC, BTMRR, and kalahari river rapids!

What are some of everyone's favorite shows?

Thanks! But I don't use twitter. :(

Wow, that's crazy! those are most of my favorite rides too!!!

And oh yeah, by the way people...I just heard that the mermaid in POTC 4: Stranger Tides is going to be played by Megan Fox!!! I thought I was going to throw up! Then I heard she was going to be played by Gemma Ward... I don't know who she is but she looks fitting...THEN I heard she was going to be played by someone named Astrid berges-frisbey??? She's pretty but I can't see her as a mermaid...

My question- WHO IS really playing this supposedly manipulative mermaid???

It was a ride in Universal Studios. It's been replaced by the Simpsons Ride now. We went on our first trip to Florida, and I was 8. The ride had a scene where you went back in time to the prehistoric era and was chased by a dinosaur, which then ate you. I spent much of the time screaming and with my eyes closed, opening them and being frightened by the dinosaur again. I'm pretty sure I came off the ride crying.

It was a ride in Universal Studios. It's been replaced by the Simpsons Ride now. We went on our first trip to Florida, and I was 8. The ride had a scene where you went back in time to the prehistoric era and was chased by a dinosaur, which then ate you. I spent much of the time screaming and with my eyes closed, opening them and being frightened by the dinosaur again. I'm pretty sure I came off the ride crying.

As soon as I saw Universal I started trying to remember it, then I saw that it had been replaced. lol :) When I was little I remember coming out of It's Tough To Be A Bug crying. I hate spiders, mosquitos....I just couldn't stand it. :( but that really isn't for little kids anyways. I might've cried the first time
I rode Dinosaur. idk...have to ask my mom lol

A couple of posts ago someone mentioned fave shows?

Beauty and The Beast, Fantasmic, The Lion King, Nemo....all of them? lol :)

Megan Fox?

I swear, there was a whole article where she was cussing out Disney.

She's so friggin trashy...

As soon as I saw Universal I started trying to remember it, then I saw that it had been replaced. lol :) When I was little I remember coming out of It's Tough To Be A Bug crying. I hate spiders, mosquitos....I just couldn't stand it. :( but that really isn't for little kids anyways. I might've cried the first time
I rode Dinosaur. idk...have to ask my mom lol

A couple of posts ago someone mentioned fave shows?

Beauty and The Beast, Fantasmic, The Lion King, Nemo....all of them? lol :)

Iv'e had very bad memorys from ITTBAB. O.O

:headache:

Megan Fox?

I swear, there was a whole article where she was cussing out Disney.

She's so friggin trashy...

Ew. There are three words to describe Megan Fox.
Three words I am not going to say. ;)

Basically, every female hates her...and (almost) every Male likes her. :sick: Ew. I hate her.

I heard her talking about her new movie and how she wanted her corset to be as tight as it could be. She says she was suffucating, but didnt care because she "looked really sexy." :snooty:

Ew. There are three words to describe Megan Fox.
Three words I am not going to say. ;)

Basically, every female hates her...and (almost) every Male likes her. :sick: Ew. I hate her.

I heard her talking about her new movie and how she wanted her corset to be as tight as it could be. She says she was suffucating, but didnt care because she "looked really sexy." :snooty:

and thats why the guys like her

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter