• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Talk/News!!! (YAY! NEW SIGGY!)

I seriously dislike Megan Fox also. I dont even want to see Jonah Hex just because she is in it... lol!

My favorite Disney show is Fantasmic! And I love Nemo, as well as Dream Along with Mickey. My favorite parade is the Pixar block party bash! haha. I', gonna be in that parade someday ;)

I know this is completely off topic, but I had to get a gel cast for my ankle yesterday. :/ just saying lol :) and I love all the Disney parades! I think Spectromagic is my fave though.

Wow lol that WAS really :offtopic: but i dont care...That stinks, though.

Spectromagic is epic. I love it!!!

yeah I just had to say it cause this cast is ugly as crap :( and I tried to decorate it with sharpies but it keeps rubbing off :(

I can watch the parade in my head lol :)

I know this is off topic, but has anyone seen the new fireworks at the MK for summer nighttastic? If not, does anybody know anything about them? Thanks!;)

My favorite ride is either Pirates of the Caribbean or Haunted Mansion, because they are such classics. I do love all of the mountains though. Those are all fun!

The mountains are epic. Please don't make a big deal about it, but Iv'e never been on....

Space Mountain. Yeah...I plan on going but I'm not sureeee....
And yeah! I love the classsics.. Especially WTP, POTC, and Dumbo!!!

Ohh... my favorite ride is def. RnRC. The launch is freakin crazy!

Oh, wat do you guys think of the expansion??

can't wait for it!!! People are complaining though, for not enough guy things....Well, I think theres plenty! Also in other parks like AK and DHW especially.

Hey. Imma guy and I think that Disney offers plenty for us, but I do understand. Most of the new features are princesses, but hey.

Hey, I'm not laughing. I don't like loud atmospheres or things popping out at you either. :laughing: Just how I am.

(By the way, I do that on Test Track, But I usually end up doing at the wrong time. :( )

for me there is no such thing as a favorite ride :) but I will say... (don't laugh) that until my last trip this april, I was scared of Dinosaur. I absolutely despised it. Every pic we took in there I had my eyes squeezed shut, and my ears plugged. Now I pose like I do on most rides. lol I like to recognize where the cameras are so I can make funny poses :)

Amen!! Anytime there's a ride picture, I either have my head down or eyes freakin' shut. I can't take any freakin' pics right!!!! It's a curse.

Sprayed on you?? :confused: In my usual picture I am/look:

- Scared (even if im not )
- looking down
-have something in front of my face
or
-have a weird look on my face..

Sprayed on you?? :confused: In my usual picture I am/look:

- Scared (even if im not )
- looking down
-have something in front of my face
or
-have a weird look on my face..

Ya, know sometimes they spray smoke or water sometimes. Maybe I'm just crazy, but I thought the Dinosaur camera was in one of the animatronic's mouth?? But neways, I'm probbly wrong, just forget I ever said it. :cool1:

I'd have to say that my favorite ride is Splash Mountain. :goodvibes
I'm also very excited for the Fantasyland expansion :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter