DisneyBand+ Available on Fantasy Starting This Summer

How do you buy the item? I added it but there was no purchase now or confirmation.

People in my 8/5 group reported being able to purchase them as well but I can't figure how to purchase them. My Disney World ones were showing as linked. Now I am getting a message that they aren't able to show me my linked bands.

Are these the MagicBand+ or would we need a specific cruise one?

Finally figured how to purchase a new one for me and one for my mom as she doesn't have a magic band plus. I didn't order one for my husband as he just got a new one for the Disney World part of our trip. I like the lanyard and card but I much prefer a magic band, although I prefer a regular magic band to the plus version.

Anyone know if there’s any news of them adding this capability to the Magic in the next few months? We already have the Magicband+ for our DW trip and I would LOVE to use them for our cruise this September!

Anyone know if there’s any news of them adding this capability to the Magic in the next few months? We already have the Magicband+ for our DW trip and I would LOVE to use them for our cruise this September!

There was no news about adding to the Fantasy until it appeared yesterday so I think its just a wait and see unfortunately. I was hoping the Magic might be getting it too (sailing in October so longer time line to wait anyway).

Yay! More money to spend on something you can do now with a free KTTW card. 🙄

As long as its Magicband+ you can use them on the cruises and at wdw and dl , so a lot of people are have one. I personally am so excited for it on the ship. I hate carrying around my card when on the ship, don't like wearing lanyards and don't always have pockets.

There is a video on the page linked below that shows the three DCL exclusive designs. The others should be the same as those available to order if you have an upcoming WDW resort reservation (currently 52 designs, subject to change due to availability).

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/why-cruise-disney/disney-band-plus/
Unfortunately, the dark blue one wasn’t available when I ordered yesterday. The other two were as well as one for the 100th anniversary. I ordered my daughter a cute stitch one that was black with neon colors.

Unfortunately, the dark blue one wasn’t available when I ordered yesterday. The other two were as well as one for the 100th anniversary. I ordered my daughter a cute stitch one that was black with neon colors.
I already have 5 MB+s, so not sure if I will order one for our September cruise or not. I do like the exclusive one with the characters, so maybe. Still have 2 weeks before I can order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter