• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DisneyBound Shoes?

Sanuks! I have a pair with sequins and they are so comfortable. My new love though is my Skechers Flex Sole tennis shoes they feel amazing and have a memory foam insert. Everyone should put their feet in a pair of those as well as Skechers Go Walks. That is all it took for me to become a fan! The Sanuks and Go Walks would go well with Disney Bounding.

I wear a lot of Birkenstocks on vacation. Many different styles and colors to choose from. I get most of mine from QVC. There Spring items should be coming out soon. And they do have Disney theme Birki's. I've seen Mickey, Minnie and I think Tinkerbell ones.

Well, I alternate between 2 pairs of Clarks, 1 pair sneakers and another pair of plain ole shoe like sneakers. I also wear socks, no blisters or hot spots. I do take my Clarks flip flops!!! No sore feet only tired. I also take peppermint foot lotion to rub on the feet every night and sometimes when we would come back for pool time...

I swear by puma sneakerina shoes. They are cute but sooo comfortable. I have them in every color and wear them on every trip. I tend to take a mid-day break and always make sure to change my shoes in the afternoon. I usually wear cute somewhat comfy sandals half the day and my sneakerinas the other half. The black works out great for Belle, Alice, Wendy, Snow etc.

http://www.amazon.com/PUMA-Womens-Sneakerina-Sneaker-Black/dp/B004J4XMOO/ref=sr_1_2?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1391636082&sr=1-2&keywords=sneakerina

Sketchers GoWalk Series are like walking on air. The maryjanes are cute. Otherwise they are like cushy toms.

I alternate between Sketchers Go Walks (like heaven...imagine your feet on clouds) and Teva Mush flipflops.

Ditto to the Skechers Go Walks...with moisture wicking socks...cute and super comfy. I had no problems during our last visit.

Ive Disneybounded a ton this past year & usually switch it up between Toms & sandals. I also find a pair of flats or runners can work depending on the outift.

Toms have been my new best friends, come in many colors, look good with dresses & shorts & pants, and are super comfy!

I think sandals and Toms work really well for most outfits. A pair of white or black tennis shoes is pretty versatile as well. I'm doing a Minnie DisneyBound for Dapper Day in March (it was kind of unintentional, I just really liked the style of the dress, honestly), and I found a pair of Arizona brand boat-style shoes that were pink with sequins and white accents (soles and laces) and they were just perfect for the outfit, but also ridiculously comfy. Believe me, comfort is KEY.

Hey welcome to the DIS :)

When it comes to shoes... GO COMFY. Ive seen so many women in crazy shoes and their face just says it all lol. But I mean, when you go to Disney... we all know the shoe is about comfort and not looks, so we don't judge lol. But I love my rocket dogs. They are not constricting, which is nice because they allow your feet to expand as you walk. Also if you find a pair of shoes you like make sure you break them in and bring band aids... even If you've made 110% sure they are comfortable, like a PP mentioned... they will turn on you. Good luck in your "shoe quest" :)

Totally agree with the person who posted about Toms!!! They are the absolute COMFIEST shoes, can be worn without socks, and can be bought in every color/style imaginable. You can even buy them painted (TONS of Disney themed Toms!) from places like Etsy, although that is pricey. Think about painting them yourself! Tons of tutorials online. Also, there are some great sites that sell discount Toms that are "last season's" models and such, so search around for those. Best of all, when you buy a pair of Toms, a pair goes to someone in need. Just awesome.

Can everyone who is planning to do Disney Bound PLEASE put pictures in your thread of what you're going to do if you have the pictures from tumblr or pinterest? I love seeing all the cool ideas for Disney Bound! :hyper:

Hey everyone! Thanks for all the great ideas!

I ended up getting some discounted toms for the parks, and honestly my feet didn't like that too much. There were quite a few blisters to deal with, but some moleskin and Bandaids fixed that easily ^^

I bought some tan toms from DHgate.com for $15 (free shipping!) and paired them with my Rapunzel, Tiger Lily, Sleepy, and Tarzan Disneybounds :)

Thanks again for all the great responses! You guys rock!

Can everyone who is planning to do Disney Bound PLEASE put pictures in your thread of what you're going to do if you have the pictures from tumblr or pinterest? I love seeing all the cool ideas for Disney Bound! :hyper:

My DD13 and I are very near the end collecting our disneybound outfits for our Sept trip. We will have 5-6 outfits each.

DD--- Animal Kingdom, Malificient, Elsa, Jack Sparrow, "Kiss the Girl" Ariel, and Merida
Me--- AK, France Pavillion, Pocahantas, Jasmine, and Lilo.

We've had so much fun planning and putting these together! I will try to post pix either here or the other thread that is talking about disbounding.

Hi :)

I've never worn them so I don't know, but I am wanting to try them out of anybody else has any comments but a girl I know wore Skechers Go Walks. She said she wore the same pair every day and didn't have any problems. She said then were so comfy. I've checked them out and they don't look too bad either.

:)

I've seen women in stilettos at the Park and I cannot imagine their pain:scared: I go more for comfort - i.e. well broken in, but still good insoled athletic/tennis shoes, Keens, Tevas, etc. However, no matter what you wear I highly suggest using Blister Block (made by bandaid, available in the first aid section of most drug stores - small and fits in your pocket). Some people also swear by any type of white stick deodorant. Put it on your feet anywhere that rubs every morning and sometime during the day. Preventing the blister is better than treating it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter