DisneyCareers.com Dashboard issues

waltfreakingdisney

Earning My Ears
Good evening,

Is anyone else experiencing weird issues with DisneyCareers.com and logging into their Dashboard? Earlier today I could not get in and got a message that my password was incorrect (it wasn't) so I reset it to a new one and tried to log in with that (same problem). Now, hours later, I can login but my Dashboard spins and spins instead of loading my application statuses and eventually comes up with "You haven't applied to any jobs" which is definitely not true. I figure this is hiccups on the server end, but would like to know if anyone else is experiencing similar frustrations? Thanks very much.

Good evening,

Is anyone else experiencing weird issues with DisneyCareers.com and logging into their Dashboard? Earlier today I could not get in and got a message that my password was incorrect (it wasn't) so I reset it to a new one and tried to log in with that (same problem). Now, hours later, I can login but my Dashboard spins and spins instead of loading my application statuses and eventually comes up with "You haven't applied to any jobs" which is definitely not true. I figure this is hiccups on the server end, but would like to know if anyone else is experiencing similar frustrations? Thanks very much.

Yes a ton of people were experiencing technical issues a few hours ago. I do believe those issues have been resolved now. I just logged in and things seem to be fine. :)

Yes a ton of people were experiencing technical issues a few hours ago. I do believe those issues have been resolved now. I just logged in and things seem to be fine. :)

I still can't get into mine, and i know im typing all the info right, so my guess is its still having issues. Good thing its hooked up to my email so i can check for any news there :3

Edit: It took several attempts and some waiting on a loading screen, but i eventually did get in

Thanks, I still cannot login in and check either. I know my password is correct because I just changed it. It's probably broken because there are too many job offers waiting for me and the system can't handle that much awesome. :D

I've had the same issue a few times since applying Friday. Not to get anyone's hopes up, but I've read online where this can happen when they are making a change to the status of something you applied to. It appeared that way for me at least, since the first two times it happened where just before I went NLIC on two of the PI's I applied to, and the last time was just before I got an email to set up my phone interview. That might have just been me though? It's odd nonetheless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter