DISNEYEERS: YOUR ADVICE FOR EATING! Help!

fairytinkerbell

<font color=purple>The music in the Disney Plannin
days/8nits - see schedule . We will stay in Kissimmee off 192. We get FREE continental breakfast each morning . Plan to get to parks for opening:

My goals for my week plan for Disney is to:
1. Feel happy and disney mood plus..
2. Be excited about upcoming days
3. Continous disney feel
4. Want to eat fun meals, good food

Suggestions WELCOMED!

Sat: AK - lunch @ Flame Tree then go to MK for dinner @ LTT for 1st nite @ disney, get there around 6pm, see some of MK, eat @ 8pm???)

Sun: MK - 1st "full day" to get in disney mood; dinner @ Ohana

Mon: MGM - happy not at work this day!/ lunch @ Sci Fi; dinner @ DD or Intl Dr?

TUes: EPCOT - Lunch @ Garden Grill (?) & Dinner @ ? HELP!
(p.s. if GG is further than walking to Boardwlk for lunch from WS, should I do that instead??) What about dinner suggstn? it's our 1st time @ nite at EPCOT>

Wed: Typhoon Lagoon (to rest) and pm at Titanic Exhibt/Intl Dr. Area WIld Jacks

Thur: Universal Studios all day; Dinner @ DD or Intl. Dr.

Fri: Nothng Planned - HELP! Shop on 192?, Lunch @ ___? Dinner @ _____?

Sat: MK; Dinner @ ?? HELP!

Hi Fairytinkerbelle! You'll love LTT, it has such a great atmosphere, the food is delicious and the character interaction is wonderful, too. If you are steak eaters, may I suggest a restaurant on 192 in Kissimmee? It's called Kissimmee Steak Company, and it has really good food. We never miss it on any of our trips. They have a nice selection of steaks and seafood.

Ann:earsgirl:

On Monday, do you plan to stay in MGM for Fantasmic!? I would plan seeing it into your schedule (if you've not seen it before it's definitely worth trying), though it looks like you want to leave MGM for dinner. It's a tough call; we don't really enjoy dining at MGM but are considering a late lunch at Sci-Fi (for burgers and shakes only), or an early dinner at Beaches & Cream, then rushing back to MGM for Fantasmic!

In Epcot, we strongly recommend either Restaurant Marrakesh or Biergarten, because both are different from the typical meal you can easily find in our own neighborhood, even NYC! Also consider Rose & Crown for dining on the patio for an awesome view of IllumiNations, which is outstanding.

Have fun and let us know what you decide.

Eating at the castle for dinner at MK is kinda neat. We also like to eat at DTD -- Rainforest Cafe, Ghiradellis.

Off 192 suggestions:

Angels (seafood buffet) - Holiday Inn Nikki Bird (price includes crab legs and whole lobster) - discount price between 4-6pm

Key W Cools (steakhouse) - large cuts of very tender beef

Epcot sugestions:

Rose and Crown - England
Cape May Cafe (seafood buffet) - Beach Club
Kringla Bakeri (wonderful desserts ie. fresh strawberry creme cake, Kringle (sweet pretzel), School bread) - Norway

If you are staying offsite, I would avoid MK on Sunday, since it's Early entry for resort guests. I would switch MK and Epcot. The Garden Grill is wonderful and not too far from the WS. If you do it for dinner, then just walk back to where WS and FW meet for Illuminations. then you will be ahead of the game when you have to leave!

You don't mention if you have kids, but if you do (or even if you don't!) a character breakfast is a great way to start a day. We did the Hollywood & Vine and got Minnie, Goofy, Pluto and Chip'n'Dale, very enjoyable, not too expensive and some great photo opportunities for the kids.

Suggestions:
Ohanas, WC, Narcoossees, Cal Grill, Beaches & Cream, 50s PT, The Japanese lounge (great view and the menu from the tempora bar), Akershus, Konas.

Beaches and Cream is across from the Boardwalk (at the Beach Club Resort) and makes a good lunch or dinner choice. Just be advised to eat an early dinner (if you choose dinner there) as it gets packed when Illuminations is over with (and as other parks begin to close).

I love Le Cellier at WS and we eat lunch there atleast twice on our trips.

Rose and Crown is also a good place - the World Showcase has lots of different foods to try if you are interested.

If you plan to try Downtown Disney, I like Rainforest Cafe, but expect long waits to get a table.

Portobello Yacht Club is another favorite of mine, but be advised that there are several good restaurants in that area!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter