Disneyland 2022 reservations.

Currently the DLR reservation calendar goes to October 26, 2021 (4 months out).
So just count from that day forward on when you're planning to make reservations.

For example, if you're planning to go on March 26, 2022, park reservations should be open (4 months prior) on November 27, 2021.

Dinning reservations should open (60 days prior), so start checking January 26, 2022.

These are just rough estimates based on today and keep in mind Disney can make changes but it should give you a rough estimate on when to make Park Reservations (4 months) and Dinning Reservations (2 months) to whenever in 2022 you're planning to attend.

I'd also book your hotel and airfare as soon as possible to gets lower rates. These prices rise the closer you get to your travel days.

I'd also book your hotel and airfare as soon as possible to gets lower rates. These prices rise the closer you get to your travel days.

Right, but Disneyland room/ticket packages currently are only available through the end of 2021. I think the question is when will Disney release 2022 packages to be able to book the hotel as soon as possible.

Right, but Disneyland room/ticket packages currently are only available through the end of 2021. I think the question is when will Disney release 2022 packages to be able to book the hotel as soon as possible.

Key is in the details, the OP didn't specify what type of reservations they were looking for (Hotel, Park, Dinning) and I tried to give them as much detailed breakdown as possible.

Sometimes if the dates you're looking for are not available, then it just becomes a waiting game. I usually check once a week to see if my targeted dates open up if I'm making hotel reservation that much into the future.

That is correct.

Key is in the details, the OP didn't specify what type of reservations they were looking for (Hotel, Park, Dinning) and I tried to give them as much detailed breakdown as possible.

Sometimes if the dates you're looking for are not available, then it just becomes a waiting game. I usually check once a week to see if my targeted dates open up if I'm making hotel reservation that much into the future.
Thank you. I still really appreciate the information. I should have been more clear. I am looking to boom a vacation package and it only shows until the end of 2021

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter