Disneyland 4/29/2005 - Pictures

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
I had a chance to spend a few hours at Disneyland in the afternoon, and took some pics. These are just random pics around the park ...

Click on some pictures to see a bigger version.

View of the hotels from the Mickey & Friends parking structure. The big cone down below has a screen advertising the new parade celebration in California Adventure.

This sign is above the tunnel you go through to enter Main Street.

11450IMG_80031-med.JPG

The Dapper Dans entertain the crowds. They were very good with their Barber Shop quartet singing.

11450IMG_8047-med.JPG

This porch on Main Street is a nice touch, and a popular spot to watch a parade.

11450IMG_8046-med.JPG

Flowers are everywhere - in the background climbers are scaling the Matterhorn.

View of the hub area from the entrance to Adventureland

11450IMG_8041-med.JPG

11450IMG_80401-med.JPG

11450IMG_80391-med.JPG

Attraction status board tells you the wait times for various attractions

Castle pictures. The Disney crest can be seen above the entrance

View of Snow White's Grotto with the Matterhorn in the background.

View of Fantasyland - Dumbo elephants with the Matterhorn in the background

El Zocalo Park near Big Thunder Mountain Railroad in Frontierland

Turkey legs and chimichangas are sold in Frontierland, near the Golden Horseshoe

11450IMG_8034-med.JPG

Going along Big Thunder Mountain Trail from Frontierland to Fantasyland, you come across this abandoned mine

At the end of the day, a couple of shots of the castle. My little camera couldn't get the best shots, but oh well. :) The castle turns blue & pink -- I guess the fairies continue their color war.

11450IMG_81171-med.JPG

11450IMG_81191-med.JPG

Thanks for posting the pictures! They look great! It is getting me even more excited about our vacation! Are we there yet! :p

Thank you for posting these pics. I just rec'd my pkg in the mail from DTC and I can't wait to be in DL!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter