Disneyland/all dvc studios hearing impaired rooms

surgefest

DIS Veteran
Hello! I’m curious if anyone has any information or experience staying in a hearing impaired studio at one of the dvc resorts. The new Disneyland villas specifically but I’d assume they are all about the same. How different is the room? Will it affect those in the room who aren’t hearing impaired in anyway? Thanks for your help. Anyone has any pictures of the hearing impaired “kits” in the studios? Thanks for your help. Trying to help a friend.

So far the hearing rooms might be barely noticeable if in one. It’s nice they have a booking category for it through our DVC website. We short notice booked a hearing duo studio and these pictures were the only thing I noticed from the other duo studio we have been in. A light feature added to bathroom ceiling and to the alarms in the bedroom. The third picture shows our regular booked category without it on bedroom wall.IMG_1818.jpegIMG_1817.jpegIMG_2154.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter