Disneyland App - Unable to Purchase Tickets

Fishmango

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

I've tried using the Disneyland App & Website to buy tickets. I'm going to want to use the app to buy food in the park as well, but I keep getting an error and told to call the park.

The person at Disney was not much help. I made sure my bank statement matched EXACTLY the info being put in.

Has anyone had a similar experience or has come up with a solve?

Your friend,
Fishmango

Sounds like you’re a victim of Disney IT :badpc:
Options for that include:
-delete the app, reinstall
-create a new sign-in using a new email
-wait until tomorrow and try again

Also:
-make sure you have the latest version of the app installed on your phone. Some posters here found that their problems resolved after they updated.
-make sure your phone can handle the newest version of the app. Some posters have older phones that were choking on the updates. When they deleted the newer version and reinstalled an older version, problems resolved. Go figure.
-if you have the Disney Play app installed, try deleting that. Some people post that the Play app interferes a lot with the DL app. The DL app works better alone on some phones.
Good luck! If something here or something else works for you, please post!

Thanks for tips, still nothing. Tried redownloading app and even making a new account.

This is so odd and driving me nuts!

I appreciate the tips

It sounds like you did, but to confirm: you did try writing the full street name? Like instead of "St" writing "Street" or "Avenue" instead of "Ave"?

OP: are you using an iPhone? Have you updated to iOS 12? Someone posted before that the app was giving them grief until they updated their OS to the most recent version -- then their app started working fine.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE TIPS! Got it working after hours of trying. I called my bank and asked them for the address exactly as they had it. They had my address listed as 106 Apt then Street name. Very bizarre way to have the address. I was copying the address EXACTLY as it was listed on my online portals for various cards. I did not realize that the way the address was written could be different inhouse with the CC companys.

Can't wait to head to disney today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter