• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland at Holiday Time

Puer Aeternus

Oswald Fanboy
Hello everyone,

My fiancé and I will be coming to the Disneyland parks for Christmas time this year and I was wondering if there were any suggestions of things that we should try to experience during that time of year. It will be only our second time at Disneyland and our first Christmas time there. Any suggestions will be helpful!

~Solomon

When are you going? My sense is that the advice you'll get will vary considerably depending on when you are going (e.g., start of Holiday Time in mid-November is very different from early December, both of which are very different from the week between Christmas and New Year).

When are you going? My sense is that the advice you'll get will vary considerably depending on when you are going (e.g., start of Holiday Time in mid-November is very different from early December, both of which are very different from the week between Christmas and New Year).

Thanks for the response! Our travel dates are November 30th to December 4th. I m curious what might be some of the differences in going at the times that you mentioned?

~Solomon

Thanks for the response! Our travel dates are November 30th to December 4th. I m curious what might be some of the differences in going at the times that you mentioned?
The main differences is in terms of crowds and entertainment offerings. The week between Christmas and New Year is historically one of the busiest periods of the year, with the parks approaching capacity level crowds on a daily basis, but it's also when there is usually full entertainment (e.g., nightly F!) and long hours offered. In terms of holiday offerings (e.g., ride overlays, decor, etc.), it's mostly all available with the start of the Holiday season (some things might come in later in the season, but usually the majority is available at the start).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter