Disneyland countdown thread.....

rentayenta

DIS Veteran
:surfweb: I did some searching and do not see an official Disneyland countdown thread so I thought I would start one!! :goodvibes Here is a place to shout your number and share any info you'd like!!!! :woohoo:

pixiedust: 162 days!!!! pixiedust:

When: June 13-18
Where: GCV, 2 bedroom
Who: My family of 5 and our great friends and their children

My youngest daughter just asked me today how many days we have left and I blurted out 36 DAYS!!!!

She thought that was still too far away...she wasn't as excited as I was. But considering I've been waiting since the end of September...this is really getting down there!

When: Feb. 8 - 10
Where: GC
Who: 4 of us...husband, myself and our two girls
What: Our first trip ever to DLR and California!!!

I have
1264834832.png
left!

When: Jan 30 - Feb 5
Where: 2 rooms at GCH
Who: 7 of us; Me, DW, DD(6), DS(3), My Mom, My Father in law, My Mother in law
What: Just a quick, 7 day Disney fix...

My youngest daughter just asked me today how many days we have left and I blurted out 36 DAYS!!!!

She thought that was still too far away...she wasn't as excited as I was. But considering I've been waiting since the end of September...this is really getting down there!

When: Feb. 8 - 10
Where: GC
Who: 4 of us...husband, myself and our two girls
What: Our first trip ever to DLR and California!!!

:thumbsup2 First DLR and CA trip? Awesome!!! :banana: It should be fantastic.

I have
1264834832.png
left!

When: Jan 30 - Feb 5
Where: 2 rooms at GCH
Who: 7 of us; Me, DW, DD(6), DS(3), My Mom, My Father in law, My Mother in law
What: Just a quick, 7 day Disney fix...

:rotfl2: Quick 7 days fix- love it!!!! :laughing: 2 rooms sounds perfect.

1270969200.png

Apr.11-15
VGC
DH and myself

Oct. 17-21
VGC
DH and myself

working on one other, but no details yet....just booked it yesterday :yay:

June 6-11
Hojo
DD and myself

I love this!!!!!

We leave in 43 days !!!!

Annual BFF trip, we have be going to Disney together since 1991, not every year, but very often! :banana: This time we are planning on staying at the GC for the first time! Super excited!

83 days for us!

We are going for Spring Break.

DH, DS, and myself.

Staying at Best Western Park Place Inn.

We leave on March 27th and return on the 31st.

We are doing 1 1/2 days at the park (ridemax here I come!), 1 day at Universal Studios, and 1 day at Lego Land.

Looks like tomorrow the park calendar will be updated for the first day we are there! WOO HOO!!! Can't wait! Although, it says the day before we get the Matterhorn is closed! BOOO!!

I just got off the phone to bbok our stay at the Disneyland Hotel. Only 178 days to wait until we get there!:cool1:

We are now leaving a day earlier & staying in VA the night before our flight! Kids still have no clue! Not telling them until we go to the airport! :yay:
Some days I could actually bust from wanting to tell them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter