• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland DAS pre-selection for every day of your trip!

disneyerin

DIS Veteran
Finished my registration for DAS! Phew!
Logged on at 9:11am and began the chat at 11:20.
And boy was I surprised!
My understanding was that at WDW you can pre-select your DAS passes for every day you are in the parks but at Disneyland you can only pre-select for that first day.
So was I surprised (and stressed out) when she asked for my 2 picks for every day of our trip! I wasn’t ready! :eek: My mind just went blank for a bit because I had no idea what I wanted past the first day.
I got through it but knew that once I had time to sit and think about it I might be disappointed in some of my spur of the moment picks. But so far so good.

So yeah, every day of your trip!

I chose Chrome as my browser as it was recommended to me but after an hour it bumped me out and never let me log back in.
So I tried Safari and it worked great.

I thought there were two steps that you had to wait for: One for registration and then one for pre-selections.. But I did both at the same time during my registration chat.

So I’m happy! And it is SO GREAT to have every day taken care of!!
One more week!
:cheer2:

Do your picks have to be for the park that you have reservations to start in if you have park hoppers?

Do your picks have to be for the park that you have reservations to start in if you have park hoppers?
Oops! I read that wrong! :oops:
In the morning you have to pick rides at your starting park. After 1:00pm you can pick rides at either park.

We had hoppers. For our pre-arrival selections...we'd pick a ride for our 1st park in the morning and then we'd pick a ride for our 2nd park in the afternoon. So you can definitely do that if you plan to hop over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter