Disneyland Diamond Celebration June exercise challenge -- making dreams come true minute by minute!

lisah0711

♥ her Disney office
seasonalImage2.jpg

Make your activity dreams come true one minute at a time!

To all who come to this challenge: welcome! This challenge is YOUR challenge.
Pick a goal of total minutes for the month and post it below. It can be anything you want. From 10 minutes to 2,000 and beyond. For June, 30 minutes a day is 900 minutes. Then continue to post throughout the month including what you've been up to for your exercise minutes along with your total so far for the month. I'll continue to update this post with everyone's progress.

When you achieve:

10% of your goal, your color will change to Blue Bayou Restaurant Blue
25% will bump you up to Space Mountain Orange
at 50%, we'll celebrate by turning you Paint the Night Parade Purple
at 75%, you will become Sleeping Beauty Castle Pink
In keeping with tradition, you be Disneyland Firehouse Red at 90% (cuz you're on fire!)
and you'll be Peter Pan Flight Green upon achieving your goal.

Whether you've joined this journey in the past or if you're a newbie - WELCOME! :welcome:

Sign up below and I'll get you up here on the first post, and we'll kick things off on June 1st!

Dis_Yoda 1405/1500
pix13dust 1200/1200
5xdisneyfans 85/1000
LizardQueen8 1380/1000
lisah0711 1410/1000
Rattpack 881/600
hmack 2001/2000

swissfamilyrobinson 312/900
jmaussies 665/500
SarahDisney 1238/1100

dglibit 0/900
bearybubba 359/600
PollyannaMom 455/450
Sleeping*Beauty 262/350
sophy1996 900/800
Rose&Mike 1211/1500
Trith 580/1000
Flossbolna 600/600
roxymama 825/750

Tasha228 129/800
galaxygirl76 1220/1100
chbc 960/900
glss1/2fll 1833/1600
whitney250 1020/800

Disneyland Diamond Celebration TEAM minutes:
20657/22950 91%

Congratulations to the TEAM for turning Disneyland Firehouse Red!

Last edited:

I really fell of the wagon in May and didn't get close to my goal. I'm going to go conservative this month and shoot for 500 minutes.

How do you determine your minutes when you are at WDW? I will be there for 10 days this month and I'm not sure how to figure out how many minutes I'm actually exercising.

Thanks for hostessing, lisah0711!
I love the theme ... I hope you'll have lots of 60th anniversary pictures to share with us! I so wish I could make it out there for the anniversary, but it doesn't look like I can swing a trip to California this year.

Put me down for 1100, please!

In keeping with the theme of Magical things - I've going to go for a goal I've wanted to try but I've never attempted: 2,000 minutes please.

(insert big gulping sound here)

Kudos to you, hmack, for selecting an awesome ambitious goal! :cool2:

I really fell of the wagon in May and didn't get close to my goal. I'm going to go conservative this month and shoot for 500 minutes.

How do you determine your minutes when you are at WDW? I will be there for 10 days this month and I'm not sure how to figure out how many minutes I'm actually exercising.

It's up to you how you want to count your WDW minutes -- we're not joking when we say it's YOUR challenge! :thumbsup2 In the past I've counted 60 minutes for park day but it is totally up to you how you want to count things.

I love the theme ... I hope you'll have lots of 60th anniversary pictures to share with us! I so wish I could make it out there for the anniversary, but it doesn't look like I can swing a trip to California this year.

Luckily there is lots of 60th anniversary info to share and I will definitely be doing that. :goodvibes I won't be in CA myself until January but luckily celebration years at Disney have a way of being longer than 12 months so you may be surprised how long the celebration lasts. pixiedust:

Welcome to the Disneyland Diamond Celebration June exercise challenge!

Please post your monthly minute goal, if you haven't already, and I will place your name on our participant roll call.

And here is a little Disneyland trivia for you:

Opening Day

On July 17, 1955 Disneyland opened it’s doors to the public with 18 ticketed and 5 free attractions. The attractions included Jungle Cruise, Mad Tea Party, Mark Twain Riverboat and Autopia.

Disney-55-Brochure-MAP.jpg

Let's get this party started! party:

Lisa, I just saw that you are hosting the exercise challenge this month and thought I better sign up for it! I am setting a low goal, because I am on vacation (but determined to run around deck 4 of the Disney Magic!), so I am in for 600 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter